Integrated Staffing Limited Employee Reviews

Still waiting
Flagger (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB16 May 2019
I had an interview at integrated staff about 3 weeks ago and I still haven’t received a flagging job even though they advertise on here that they’re looking for flaggers. I feel let down to be honest. The people there were very nice but other than that it’s been disappointing. I’m hoping this changes but I’m not betting the farm on it. Don’t rely on this to get steady work. Also it’s a temp agency that’s all. Something they leave out of their advertisement.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
No work
22 May 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately we cannot control the requirements of our clients and we post and offer positions as they are offered by the companies we represent. We strive to balance the needs of these companies with the candidate flow we bring in and therefore need to keep our job postings up if our clients inform us a need is approaching. If there is other work you are interested in considering please let us know so that we can help supplement the time until traffic control work starts.

Integrated Staffing is an open, honest and ethical company and is not our intention to leave out any information that may confuse candidates who are applying for work. We advertise that we are a recruitment firm and cannot guarantee permanent full time employment unless it's offered by our clients.

If you have any additional questions or concerns or would like to discuss this further, please contact our office and ask to speak to a manager. We hope that this illustrates our willingness to work with you and you reconsider your review.

Integrated staffing
Truck Driver, Asbestos Removal and Laborer (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS14 March 2019
not a full time company.
PAID not very good at all.
you do not get the same pay for each job spot you work at.
your have too wait 6 months with any company too get benefits if your full time.
paid every week is great too get or have.
there lots off work if you want it.
Pros
lots off work
Cons
PAID not good at all.
F/T Student and P/T Temporary Employee for Events
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB5 March 2019
I have had really good luck working with Integrated Staffing in Moncton. They are able to work around my schedule and the jobs are things I know how to do and I enjoy them. I like to learn new things.
Pros
Different jobs often
Cons
Would like more jobs but I can't right now until school is over
Excellant temporary work
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB5 March 2019
Best staffing agency i have ever worked for. They have always been really nice and helpful. They were able to get me working really quickly and were really great at describing the job to me and what I needed for it.
Pros
Nice staff, good hours, helpful.
Great Work, Great Company, Great People.
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB5 March 2019
Integrated Staffing is a great resource for every type of person looking for work. They were very welcoming and will do everything they can to get you out to work as soon as possible. They have been very professional during the entire process and are great at giving me the job details.
Pros
Being put out to work fast, great hours, accommodating, great management and staff.
Inefficient and will waste your time
Cleaner/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB6 February 2019
When I first arrived they seemed like every other agency, confusing the interview times and constantly forgetting to mention much needed details in the itineraries they rarely sent me. They gave me one interview for a permanent position and for the rest of the weeks I worked for them they jerked me around at job sites where there was too many people posted, leaving me useless.
Pros
Good for part time work or something on the side
Cons
Inconsistent work and inefficient administrative staff
22 February 2019

We are sorry this was your experience with Integrated Staffing. It is not our intention to inconvenience candidates in any way. We deploy workers as they are requested by our clients and do not overstaff positions. Unfortunately we have no control over companies requestig a high volume of workers that may leave you short on work at times.

Please feel free to call the office and ask for a manager if you'd like to discuss this matter further and we hope that you will reconsider your review.

Great place to try different roles at fair pay rates
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS20 November 2018
I was happy with my experience during the summer months before returning to university in September. I still receive casual, part time work while attending school.
Loved the People & Atmosphere
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS26 October 2017
I was only with Integrated for a short three months but I truly loved the people I worked with. In terms of my position, I feel that the industry just wasn't for me as the work/life balance was non-existent. I have nothing bad to say about the company or the people I worked with but no have a better sense of where I want to go and what I see myself doing in the future.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
It is a great staffing .The people are amazing .I enjoy working with them xample: Productive and fun workplace with table tennis table
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS23 August 2017
They are an amazing staff. the people are amazing. I ENJOY WORKING WITH THEM.
Unfortunately it is just casual job.
Because I have to look for something else every othe time that I don't work with them
5 March 2019

It sounds like you had a very postive experience working with Integrated Staffing and we really appreciate your comments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integrated Staffing Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

Integrated Staffing Limited Reviews by Location