Integramed Fertility

Integramed Fertility Employee Reviews

Better communication from the top, among the practices and internally would help change the culture dynamic and refocus on the ultimate goal - new patients. Company also needs to focus on unified customer service.
I didn't care for the culture or the management. The culture was not very inclusive. I also didn't care for my job responsibilities. It was too limiting for me, not enough interaction with coworkers or other locations.
It was okay to work there. Not much training and disorganized. They would changed positions and/or job descriptions a lot, so it was kind of counter productive.
IntegraMed is a great place to work. My co-workers are intelligent, fun to be around, and take their work seriously. Without a doubt, one of the best things about this company is the people. Pay-day lunches and office events are a close second.
Can't say much about the company other than they are closing majority of their offices. Their infrastructure appears to be crumbling with no apparent bail out plan.
The management that came once Integramed purchased the chain of companies the office atmosphere changed. It became more about money instead of patient care. The new region managers have had multiple turn overs in the last year. The clinic manager hired to take my position has successfully changed the work moral to an all time low in the 13+ years I was there.
Pros
Family atmosphere, good pay, social gatherings, a happy place
Cons
buy out has changed the moral of all employee's. Money is God
Answering calls all day long,emailing co-workers within the company with our different practices/offices, emailing patients, review/updating correspondence addresses, collecting payments from patients, posting/adjusting accounts. Different computers programs, systems and learned others skills. Blessed with my manager/supervisors not complain here. Getting to know different culture from our beautiful world. When people does not know how to separate work, friendship and personal life. Getting along with all my co-worker.
Pros
some free lunches.
Cons
expensive healthcare/short lunch.
The people and medical practices are great to work with and are committed to providing patients with excellent patient care. The CEOs and presidents change often and change the focus and direction of the company. It is frustrating and the stated company values are not what the top level executives actually follow.
IVF Nurse Case Manager - remote; Remote coordination of ART cycles including IVF, FET and IUI cycles; coordination and planning of precycle testing and cycle planning