Integra Support Services

Integra Support Services Employee Reviews

It was a pleasure and an honor to support this program and serve the people supported by home share providers. Being a home share provider seemed like such a rewarding role to play in the life of an adult with an intellectual disability I became one myself!
Integra is an amazing and rewarding company to work for! The coordinators and other management team are truly kind hearted, caring and understanding people who work so hard to support the needs of residents and staff. All of the staff I’ve met have been so welcoming, helpful and kind and are fun co-workers to have around. The residents that I support are all amazing, loving individuals that keep me smiling and laughing all day. It is so absolutely rewarding getting to be a part of their growth. I am so grateful and proud of my job at Integra!
Even though I was there for a short time I really enjoyed my work there and was able to establish friendships as well as good rapports with the people I provided support to. I would be glad and honored to return there. Management and staff were great!
Its been 3 months i am working under This reputative Integra support service to be very honest its makes me feel like working under professionalism which i like most , all staff r so cooperative who always ready for help, i learned alot from this company and still learning.
I ve been working here for 4 months and I love the people my coworkers and my supervisor. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I love my manager. It’s a good place to get training and become a knowledgeable person. Information and reports are very well done and readily available. The online system works really well. They have great social events where families and everyone come together. Y manager is always reachable when needed. The main office staff are friendly and helpful.
Pros
Great benefits and lots of hours if wanted!
Cons
Sometimes short of workers but so are all other agencies in Victoria.
Integra.... has no respect for their workers, constantly over working staff to the point where they do illegal 48 hour shifts with clients who are only suppose to have 24 hour shifts, they have no respect for their workers when it comes to clients escalating, they have no concerns on how the workers are after it only try and see if the client is ok....
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Long hours, super stressful, overwhelming
During the recruitment process I found HR to be very professional and helpful in every way. The wonderful clients are well taken care of and the staff are very warm and friendly.
Working for Integra has been a great experience. Everyone is friendly, funny, and welcoming. Integra has many programs, including day and residential programs to support youth and adults with diverse abilities.
Everyone really loves what we're building together.Great people to collaborate with that are incredibly talented and smart, always ready and willing to help and assist with any issues.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Integra Support Services?
Worked with Integra for a couple Summers, I learned a lot about critical interventions, childcare, and what working with vulnerable populations looks like. The Staff members are very supportive of one another and easy to ask for help when unsure. A very enjoyable company to work with and work for.
Was a great place to work but now its not. You make a ton of effort and it's not even noticed.I cant take vacation because no one else could cover me...and it wasnt even in summer and was questioned if i was really sick when i missed one day of work. Sad there is no trust.
Pros
Great clients!
Cons
No coverage for vacation, gossip, no team work
7 March 2019
Thank you for your feedback. Integra welcomes all feedback and is constantly looking for opportunities to improve processes and practices. Please feel free to reach out to us with any concerns you may have either via our website or directly at hr@integrasupport.ca.
Unsupportive and unproffesional management who don't care about the rights of clients or staff. Upper managment had numerous cases of bullying and intimidating staff. No room for growth.
Incredible clients and team members, with a strong emphasis on inclusion and building better relationships on a site by site basis. Management is distant if at times vindictive. Initiative is shunned yet expected and there is little consideration for the health of staff.
I am thoroughly enjoying my nursing position with Integra Support Services. The team is amazing and very family orientated. Respectful workplace but easy-going enough to be yourself. Many opportunities to learn and grow.
Pros
Numerous opportunities, great wage, excellent benefits, awesome team and overall great workplace culture.
Cons
People served are a priority and are supported by empathetic, educated, dedicated and fun staff teams! Integra has a solid and progressive future plan for service delivery that is based on ethics, inclusion and opportunity for all. Integra's executive leadership continue to be vanguards in the helping field which is demonstrated by their innovative support approach and efforts to tirelessly advocate on behalf of people with diverse-abilities. All of the departments within the Integra family are amazing and a special shout-out to the Residential Crew with their dedicated and enthusiastic director and awesome program coordinators!!
Pros
Pention, benefits, fair wage, opportunity, great leadership, family atmopshere
Cons
Haven't the slightest iDea of what they are doing. Did not pay me for work or send out a t4. Pretty pathetic. Living condition were not acceptable. Gfu
Pros
I dont think there were any at all
Cons
Sideway 8
7 March 2019
This company makes staff pay out of pocket for alot. Certain drivers liceanse requirements. Many other things. It was to costly to start. Wages were very poor for the general living expenses of victoria. Hard to make ends meet. ALso no over time aloud or you wouldnt be paid. If you said you were availible then something came up or you took a shift at another job you would be punished.
Pros
Being able to help/ Working with people
Cons
Make you pay out of pocket for company obligations
I have been at Integra for many years. I have stayed here because the Leadership team fosters growth and promotes professional development. They always have training opportunities and listen to ongoing feedback. I have moved into many different positions over the years as there is tremendous opportunity for advancement. I feel I am constantly challenged and subsequently rewarded. I look forward to my future here.
Pros
A range of services and programs and opportunity for advancement
The homes are great places to work! Doesn't feel like work most of the time. My co workers are fabulous. Families and clients care about all of us workers.
Pros
Flexible work schedule to accommodate my child care needs
Cons
Love the clients and co-workers, management needs to be improved, lack of professionalism. Dont have much respect for casual employees.
7 March 2019
Integra has been very abiding to where you feel your placement in the company best portrays your skills. Benefits are great and are given with less than full time work.
Benefits
Cons
No overtime approval