Integra Support Services Employee Reviews

Long strenuously painful corporation
None (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC16 July 2019
Integra.... has no respect for their workers, constantly over working staff to the point where they do illegal 48 hour shifts with clients who are only suppose to have 24 hour shifts, they have no respect for their workers when it comes to clients escalating, they have no concerns on how the workers are after it only try and see if the client is ok....
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Long hours, super stressful, overwhelming
Great Place to Work
CHW (Current Employee) –  Langford, BC16 March 2019
During the recruitment process I found HR to be very professional and helpful in every way. The wonderful clients are well taken care of and the staff are very warm and friendly.
Great Company
Executive Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC5 March 2019
Working for Integra has been a great experience. Everyone is friendly, funny, and welcoming. Integra has many programs, including day and residential programs to support youth and adults with diverse abilities.
Great passionate and hardworking team!
HR Officer (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC26 February 2019
Everyone really loves what we're building together.Great people to collaborate with that are incredibly talented and smart, always ready and willing to help and assist with any issues.
Lack of team work
Community Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC24 August 2018
Was a great place to work but now its not. You make a ton of effort and it's not even noticed.I cant take vacation because no one else could cover me...and it wasnt even in summer and was questioned if i was really sick when i missed one day of work. Sad there is no trust.
Pros
Great clients!
Cons
No coverage for vacation, gossip, no team work
7 March 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Integra welcomes all feedback and is constantly looking for opportunities to improve processes and practices. Please feel free to reach out to us with any concerns you may have either via our website or directly at hr@integrasupport.ca.

Terrible management, for-profit company
Community Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC19 August 2018
Unsupportive and unproffesional management who don't care about the rights of clients or staff. Upper managment had numerous cases of bullying and intimidating staff. No room for growth.
Great clients, cold management
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC22 July 2018
Incredible clients and team members, with a strong emphasis on inclusion and building better relationships on a site by site basis. Management is distant if at times vindictive. Initiative is shunned yet expected and there is little consideration for the health of staff.
Respectful and Family Orientated Company
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC14 March 2017
I am thoroughly enjoying my nursing position with Integra Support Services. The team is amazing and very family orientated. Respectful workplace but easy-going enough to be yourself. Many opportunities to learn and grow.
Pros
Numerous opportunities, great wage, excellent benefits, awesome team and overall great workplace culture.
Cons
Compassionate towards people served and awesome leadership!!
Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC11 March 2017
People served are a priority and are supported by empathetic, educated, dedicated and fun staff teams! Integra has a solid and progressive future plan for service delivery that is based on ethics, inclusion and opportunity for all.

Integra's executive leadership continue to be vanguards in the helping field which is demonstrated by their innovative support approach and efforts to tirelessly advocate on behalf of people with diverse-abilities.

All of the departments within the Integra family are amazing and a special shout-out to the Residential Crew with their dedicated and enthusiastic director and awesome program coordinators!!
Pros
Pention, benefits, fair wage, opportunity, great leadership, family atmopshere
Cons
Worst run system i have seen in my life
Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC3 March 2017
Haven't the slightest iDea of what they are doing. Did not pay me for work or send out a t4. Pretty pathetic. Living condition were not acceptable. Gfu
Pros
I dont think there were any at all
Cons
Sideway 8

Victoria
Very poor wages (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC1 December 2016
This company makes staff pay out of pocket for alot. Certain drivers liceanse requirements. Many other things. It was to costly to start. Wages were very poor for the general living expenses of victoria. Hard to make ends meet. ALso no over time aloud or you wouldnt be paid. If you said you were availible then something came up or you took a shift at another job you would be punished.
Pros
Being able to help/ Working with people
Cons
Make you pay out of pocket for company obligations
Active Community Leader and Person focused Agency
Leadership (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC29 November 2016
I have been at Integra for many years. I have stayed here because the Leadership team fosters growth and promotes professional development. They always have training opportunities and listen to ongoing feedback. I have moved into many different positions over the years as there is tremendous opportunity for advancement. I feel I am constantly challenged and subsequently rewarded. I look forward to my future here.
Pros
A range of services and programs and opportunity for advancement
Great atmosphere!
Residential worker (Current Employee) –  Langford28 November 2016
The homes are great places to work! Doesn't feel like work most of the time. My co workers are fabulous. Families and clients care about all of us workers.
Pros
Flexible work schedule to accommodate my child care needs
Great clients!
support worker (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC25 January 2016
Love the clients and co-workers, management needs to be improved, lack of professionalism. Dont have much respect for casual employees.

Very flexible and beneficiary
Residential support worker (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC25 January 2016
Integra has been very abiding to where you feel your placement in the company best portrays your skills. Benefits are great and are given with less than full time work.
Benefits
Cons
No overtime approval
Great Management
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC2 March 2015
Very well run company, given their resources. I enjoyed working there and I am quite sad to leave as I am moving cities. Great staff, great individuals to work for. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Supportive Staff
Community Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC8 November 2013
Supportive Staff and management. Employer makes you feel valued and part of the team. No two days are a like as every clients day is different. Good if you like a variety to your day.
It is nice, good and I love to work in a Healthcare and Food Service job.
Life Skills Worker (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC11 February 2013
I learned to love and work with the people with disabilities and it is an interesting job. I think the management is okay and the people in there are good persons and kind. The only thing which is hard for me was I do not have any benefits because I am only a bi-weekly sub contractor under a home share setting and it is only a part time job.
Pros
interesting job
Cons
less hour of work