Intact Employee Review

j'ai passé de très belles années dans cette compagnie
analyste en dommages materiels (Current Employee) –  Québec, QC16 March 2013
bonne condition de travail, formation continue,

esprit d'équipe est pour l'instant ce qui est le plus difficile

ca fait 39 ans que je suis dans cette compagnie

J'aimerais un poste temps partiel

Other Intact Employee Reviews

Top P&C Organization in the Country
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 May 2018
Overall Intact is a fantastic organization to work for. They are constantly looking for ways to grow and innovate which makes it a standout organization. Its value system is a great way to model yourself in any aspect of your career and probably any organization. Certainly an enjoyable workplace as well.

An area they could benefit from is a better process for promoting young talent. Been at the organization for many years, though I've been given opportunites to lead and mentor individuals, the actual opportunity to move into managerial role has been surprisingly difficult. Its a trend I see throughout my department and other areas as well.
Official response from Intact
17 May 2018

Thanks so much for sharing such a positive review! We appreciate your kind words and areas where we can improve. We are focused on campus recruitment to bring in great talent as well as scaling our development programs in Specialty Solutions and Commercial Lines. We want to continue to get better and build great talent from within!

Excellent work place
Consultant, IT License and Contracts (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 May 2018
Excellent customer service culture environment lots of activities
Management is involved and informative
Great teammates
Beautiful office
Pros
Cons
Official response from Intact
17 May 2018

Thank you for sharing such an amazing review!! Intact is about people and we are happy to hear that you are having a great experience with us!