Intact Employee Reviews

Aspect formation numéro 1
Analyste Suivi de la Qualité / Pré (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 June 2018
Belle entreprises grandi a cet endroit, Belle opportunitée d'emploi.
Pros
formation gratuit
Cons
Aspect employer, a diminuer, reconaissance
Évaluation
aide-souscripteur (Former Employee) –  Anjou, QC4 June 2018
J'ai adoré les années lorsque j'ai travaillé chez Intact Assurance, alors que je n'étais qu'un étudiant!
Plusieurs belles opportunités d’évoluer dans l’entreprise
Assurance (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 May 2018
Belles valeurs d’entreprise inspirante pour les employés.
- Le Client d’abord
- L’excellence
- L’honnêteté
- La collaboration

Le CEO Charles Brindamours communique bien les objectifs et la vision de l’entreprise aux employés.
Top P&C Organization in the Country
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 May 2018
Overall Intact is a fantastic organization to work for. They are constantly looking for ways to grow and innovate which makes it a standout organization. Its value system is a great way to model yourself in any aspect of your career and probably any organization. Certainly an enjoyable workplace as well.

An area they could benefit from is a better process for promoting young talent. Been at the organization for many years, though I've been given opportunites to lead and mentor individuals, the actual opportunity to move into managerial role has been surprisingly difficult. Its a trend I see throughout my department and other areas as well.
17 May 2018

Thanks so much for sharing such a positive review! We appreciate your kind words and areas where we can improve. We are focused on campus recruitment to bring in great talent as well as scaling our development programs in Specialty Solutions and Commercial Lines. We want to continue to get better and build great talent from within!

Excellent work place
Consultant, IT License and Contracts (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 May 2018
Excellent customer service culture environment lots of activities
Management is involved and informative
Great teammates
Beautiful office
17 May 2018

Thank you for sharing such an amazing review!! Intact is about people and we are happy to hear that you are having a great experience with us!

Proactive and fun working enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 April 2018
Intact Insurance was a great job work force with advancement opportunities. It is a company that is proactive to train its staff to provide the fantastic customer service in a difficult times.
17 May 2018

Thank you for sharing this positive review especially as a former employee! Our promise to our candidates, employees and customers is to support one another with teamwork, respect and integrity.

Be careful
Head of IT - DTCD (West) (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 April 2018
Think twice before joining. They will dismiss you once their needs are met. They project that they care for employees and customer, but its the opposite. They care less if you were loyal to the organization
Entreprise en évolution
Soutien à la souscription commerciale (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC24 April 2018
Beaucoup de possibilités pour certaines personnes, moins pour d'autres
Travail peu routinier mais production très surveillée
Bonne entreprise globalement, beaucoup de changements
Claims Intake Representative (Call Center) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 April 2018
I loved every minute of my job working for Intact Insurance. My job was to process new claims, and the training was amazing and the staff was amazing.
17 May 2018

Thank you for writing this review. We are doubly impressed that you took the time as a former employee to write it!

Bel environnement de travail
Agente de bureau (Index et transfert) (Former Employee) –  Saint-Hyacinthe, QC5 April 2018
J'occupais un poste à contrat, alors j'ai dû chercher autre chose pour la suite au marché du travail.
Pros
Grande famille
If you don't care about your job / You'll fit right in.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON31 March 2018
- Customer Service Etiquette not up to the standards it should be.
- Certain agents raise their voice to customers, are rude and condescending.
- Took about a month to get all my resources after training period to be able to fully do my job.
- Manager are often MIA, have to fend for yourself on difficult situations.
- Toxic work environment.
- If you strive for customer service, you will be disappointed working here.
- If you don't care for your job, great place to work.
- Salary is horrible for the work that you do, they train you to do the job of the claims adjustor but don't get paid their salary.
- The people who do their jobs the right way tend to not be promoted when they should be or they simply get let go right before their probation period is up.
I don't recommend working here. I you have the experience and qualifications that this position requires, I highly suggest looking for employment with another company where you will be appreciated and rewarded for doing great work.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Low salary for the work actually being done.
Not a nice place to work
CLAIMS ADJUSTER/CALL CENTRE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 March 2018
No work balance. Unpaid overtime is expected daily. Opinions are considered as negative and are never taken into account. Not very good management. Very low moral. Management took the enjoyment out of work.
Cons
Long hours.
Souscripteur
Agent d'assurance (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 March 2018
répondre aux courtiers
analyser les risques
proposer des produits d'assurance
Aucun
Très bonne ambiance de travail
Pros
sécurité de l'emploi et avantages
Cons
aucun
Good Company to work with.
Sr. ETL Developer/Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 March 2018
Intact is the best employer to work with. The coworkers and management are always helpful. The company is always adaptive of new technologies to be a leader.
Pros
Good work environment
17 May 2018

Thank you for this positive review. We continue to invest in delivering a world class experience through innovative technology for customers, candidates and employees.

fun place
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 March 2018
Great place to work!!! Staff and management are nice. Pay is on par with the Toronto downtown core area. Fun events and great working environment - overall good!
17 May 2018

Thank you for sharing such a positive review. Intact is about people and we are happy to hear that you had a great experience with us!

fun workplace
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 March 2018
very fun, food hours, friendly coworkers, good location, free parking, pay is really good. chances to grow and move up with the company.never gets boring, always have something to do.
17 May 2018

Thank you for sharing this positive review. We appreciate your kinds words and wish you all the best!

OK place to work
Commercial Lines Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON27 February 2018
I did not work for a long time in this position - I think if there was a different position for me to work in, it would have worked out better at the time.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
Cons
Seems there is office politics
17 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry that things didn’t work out. We strive to make the best hire every time.

Great people to work with
Commercial Lines Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Canada8 February 2018
Good work life balance. Great people to work with. Advanced technology and systems for employees to work with. Very strong leadership team. Would recommend.
20 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your kind words!

Great Work life Balance
Business Analyst II, Financial Systems (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 February 2018
The company has a dynamic environment and great opportunities! I worked for belairdirect which is subsidiary of Intact and decided to stay and look for opportunities within the company instead of applying elsewhere.
20 February 2018

Thank you for sharing such a positive review! Intact is about people and we are happy to hear that you are having a great experience with us!

lot of acquired knowledge
Administrateur de sécurité informatique (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 January 2018
Great place to learn about IT security and work with different levels of management. Learned a lot about ID tokens and VPN access and different IT security systems.