Insync Consulting Services

Insync Consulting Services Employee Reviews

Efficiently run with a broad platform for work exposure

Efficiently run, easy access to management, many opportunities with a broad base of employers. Couple things could be better streamlined with the vetting process but overall, a great experience.

Pros

Easy access to management, strong employer base

Cons

Vetting process could be better for candidates and also benefit InSync.

Easy job no contact with actual company.

Overall easy job communicate with supervisors at actual hospital vs the actual hiring company. They are inconsistent with paying your correctly and in a timely manner.

This Company Is Very Fair And Very Professional And Great Hours With Great Pay

This Company Is Out Of State And Its Monthly But Due To Covid 19 O Havent Been On months But Its Really Nice They Room You And Make Sure You Have Money To Eat With And Take You There And Back From Work Place Its Really Nice

Pros

Its A Plane Ride

Cons

Its Far Away

Excellent

I love working along with this company. I am able to travel, the work assognments are reasonable and compensation is very generous. I woyld recommended this company to anyone looking for work in the Medical field.

Helpful goal for California residents

I liked working here because it was a positive environment and the employees were helpful and friendly. I liked that the purpose of my job was to provide help to California residents with disabilities.

Excellent Company

If given the opportunity to work for this company, you won’t be disappointed. The company is very professional from the top to bottom . The hiring process focused on skilled ,experience health care workers . They didn’t just hiring anybody the management team made sure they focused directly maintaining a high level of respect and honesty. Great company to work for...

Good expierence

Its a good place to get experience however the pay is low. There doesnt seem to be any appreciation for their employees. If you get a good team lead you wont struggle as much, people get promoted to supervisor with litttle knowledge of the application.

False advertising

Advertises immediate opening with high pay for counselor. If you apply, It It always sends you to unrelated nursing jobs. Then it says there is no such counselor job. False advertising!!!

good

Good work environment, opportunities for advancement, great management, multicultural environment, the hardest part of the job is to leave the job, and the most enjoyable part of the job is to help the local community.

A respectfull and enjoyable company to work for

I enjoyed my employment with Insync, management was very p.rofessional, curteous and respectful. The staffing coordinator was exceptional and respected my availability for work. Pay was generous and a parking stipend was added to each months check. Paychecks were always on time

Pros

job availability, schedule flexibility, salary, kind and compassionate managerial and support staff

Great group of people

Working at InSync is great! The owner of the company is supportive, energetic, fun, knowledgeable, caring, giving and an all around great person. It is refreshing to work for such a great leader and mentor.

My First Job

I absolutely loved working with this company. It was a seasonal full time job. It has taught me a lot and gave me the work experience as well as skills necessary for any other future jobs I may have. Although it was a call center I was able to successfully assist 200 plus consumers day to day to get the healthcare they needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insync Consulting Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement