InsureBC Employee Reviews

Individual Offices Managed Seperately
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Lower Mainland, BC30 March 2017
Being part of a larger organization has its benefits, but personal experiences will be largely based on the individual office that you are in as each office is managed separately. I have worked at different locations and the experiences have been both pleasant and frustrating. There can be some flexibility to move between locations and Insurebc does try to provide a rewarding community work atmosphere with incentives and events.
Pros
Benefits, Multiple Locations
Cons
Individual Office Atmosphere Can Vary Greatly
Productive and fun work environment
General Insurance Broker (Former Employee) –  West Vancouver, BC20 March 2017
Great office atmosphere. Filled with diligent and hard working individuals. Made coming to work easy and pleasurable. The field requires lots of ongoing education and training, which is facilitated and provided to you at this company.
Hated working here
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC15 February 2017
I didn't like the management. The training was great. It had a really poor communication style with workers and management. When offices were acquired it was done in a not very professional way
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Rude management
Good people, good locations.
Level 2 Licensed Insurance Broker (Former Employee) –  Yaletown22 December 2015
The office I worked at was good. You get your own book of business so you are independently working, but you can always ask your or manager for assistance. Everyone there is pretty easy to get along with. The company is big, but the office is small so you kinda get the best of both worlds. They have many offices and if I did not move to Toronto, I could have seen myself continuing with the company.
Pros
get to write all types of business from start to finish
Cons
a lot of technical issues which delayed things

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InsureBC. Our community is ready to answer.