Instatel Communications Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Close team environment where independent thinkers thrive!
Assistant Controller (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON17 April 2018
I've work for Instatel for 7 years and seen the company grow and evolve over that time. As a small team, each person is encouraged to contribute to the company's success. The company fosters a learning environment where staff are encouraged to think independently and take ownership over their tasks and jobs.

As a family run business, the management is sympathetic and flexible to helping staff create a work life balance. This means a lot when working while raising a young family.

The biggest challenge of the job is working with limited resources, but anyone who appreciates independence and creative thinking will thrive in this work environment.

I have most enjoyed seeing my ideas come into action over the years, and working with an amazing group of people. In this relaxed environment we often catch up on one another's personal lives in between tending to the duties of the job and that goes a long way to enjoying each day at Instatel!
Great place to work!
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON27 June 2017
Instatel Communications is a great place to work!
Everyone makes you feel that you are part of a team and it is definitely a friendly atmosphere. The staff here go above and beyond for the customers with excellent service and timely responses to questions or concerns that our customer's might have.
I can say this with great confidence because I have been employed with Instatel Communications for over 2 years now and I see the efforts made behind the scenes,to what makes this a great company.

"K"
Pros
Great work environment!
Cons
Very tight family business
IT Administrator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON5 June 2017
I had been employed for less than a month, when I was let go for not showing a sense of urgency, so they said. I definitely felt like a subordinate instead of being part of a team. They are definitely not open to new suggestions or processes. Also they let me go right before Christmas. Merry Christmas I thought.
Pros
Cons
Constantly being told what to do, and how to do it
Official response from Instatel Communications
14 June 2017

It's never a nice thing to fire someone no matter what time of year it is. But when a new employee is unable to perform their job to the levels that are required, we have no choice. It is quite apparent that after 18 months of this person loosing their job, they're still feeling spiteful and had to write this negative review about our company. The bottom line is this, if they were able to perform their job properly, they'd still be working for us.

D. Hill
President

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Instatel Communications. Our community is ready to answer.

Instatel Communications Reviews by Location