INSTANT CASH Employee Reviews

Family owned business
Internal Auditor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MS1 October 2018
Owners were extremely easy to work for and took an interest in their employers. I didn't enjoy the nature of the business, the interest rates were horrible and the industry as a whole seems to prey on uneducated, lower income people.
productive and nice
Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX22 July 2018
Work Place culture, Good Management,Learning opportunities, good salary,cooperative nice caring helpful, friendly,caring, punctual,decent colleagues and management.
Perfect job if senior management was professional. To much gossip and complaining from senior level managers when at office location.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MI9 July 2017
Decent hours for retail job. Relaxed and friendly atmosphere that allows you to really understand customers. Great Co-workers at office location. Learned alot about marketing and sales.
Senior Management is unprofessional and lacks leadership. Does not take time to educate themselves with industry changes. To much confusion amongst Co-workers on procedures from lack of training.
Pros
Customer relantionships and Branch Co-workers, Great hours with Sunday off, Pay is reasonable. Full time is offered insurance
Cons
Senior managers smoke constant when they are at location and makes office stink
It was a great place to work!
Tax Preparer (Former Employee) –  Clanton, AL3 September 2016
We did Taxes by appointment, we always tried to get the people back what they earned and deserve! After we submitted all the taxes into the computer we patiently wait on IRS to do their job and send us these peoples money!!
Pros
Money Maker
Cons
Not All Year Around
Great People
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MI22 December 2015
I loved this job and working with the public. I was so glad that I could help the people that I did. The Company has great employees and I really miss the co-workers that I worked with.
Pros
helping customers financially
Cons
some people take advantage of the system
Fun work place and learning environment
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Clarksdale,MS1 June 2015
A laid back office that is very peaceful. The work environment was very pleasant and also a learning one. The most enjoyable part of the day is when you walk out at the end of the knowing that you have met goal for the day
Instant Cash offered payday advances to customers.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Upland, CA29 April 2013
This company was one of the most laid back payday advance companies in the area. Most of these types of companies have the customer come to a teller like window with bullet proof glass between you and the customer. Here we sat with the customer at a desk, which was always nice and felt real personal. This also back fired on the company as well. While working there we were robbed and there was nothing to protect yourself from the robber.