Instacart

Instacart Employee Reviews for Store Shopper

Store Shopper5 reviews
Canada5 reviews
I recently work with instacart...I would spend hours trying to get a batch...when I do get a batch the payment is very low...below the minimum wage...I brought a batch to the given address...the woman said she ordered nothing...by the time I went to check the address my account was deactivated so I returned the good to storeaddress given
Pros
Choose your own hours
Cons
Good batches are hard to get and support is low for employees...you are penalized for admin mistakes
This used to be a well paying job. Since COVID so many people are now working that they dropped the wages to below minimum. Also there are bots you have to pay for to get batches. It pays so bad you don't make min wage.
I have been asked to use my Personal card when the instacart card isint working. I used it and reimbursement has become an issue. They send generic message, the receipt can not be verified, or this or that. I have gone ahead to scan the receipt, sent the order amount on my weekly payment statement. Finally they say its duplicate request, that its been paid.
aresimplTerrible.
It's like Management don't listen to the complaints. I gave out my whole heart to the company, I have 5-star excellent rating, but of late, they have cut down on the pay. They don't post batches that are close to you, and they will say there are no batches close to where you live.
But you go to the grocery stores near you and there are Instacart shoppers shopping! "Whom you know" Unfair!!
I started working with instacart as of Feb 2020 as a store shopper and delivery. Their pay structure is not transparent and they started to pay less for big batches. You would see $7 payout for 30 items and you still have to wait for 30mins in the cold weather at the store lineup. They didn’t give the shoppers who are the front line of the business during the covid-19 better pay instead they reduce the pay and they didn’t send out any protective equipment like masks and gloves.
Pros
Make your own hours but there are no batches because of the surplus of shoppers
Cons
Pay is terrible