Instacart
Instacart Employee Review

Fun and easy job

27 June 2020
All it requires is a car and a grocery list, it is so simple and you can make a ton of money from it and meet some nice regular customers too. The pay is insane if you drive a gas efficient car, I do not but I can still make tons.
Pros
Your own boss, high pay, nice customers
Cons
Gas
24 July 2020
Same role
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
It's very bad experience they dont have their staff trained they dont know what's happening in their company.pay is very less .they even dont pay minimum wages.They only make their own profits not caring for people .They have their computers glitch and they are least bothered to fix it .some times they have account problems payment is not going through shoppers waste their time fwaiting for hours
Pros
All pros and cond
Cons
Filled with negative things
6 July 2020
Same role
Shopper and Delivery Driver (Current Employee) - Cambridge, ON
Batches are not well compensated for but if you are looking to get out of the house it can be a fun experience. Knowing you are helping people with challenges that prevent them from going to a store to shop for themselves is rewarding so tgat is how you should look at it during COVID19
Pros
Work a few hours earn some money, can opt for instant payout or weekly pay
Cons
Not well paid for some of the deliveries. Under minimum wage, not sure how that is legal
13 February 2019
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Barrie, ON
I tried to install their app on my iPhone and Apple says that I cannot finish installing it as it is not a trusted app until they have been verified by apple. To me this says they are sketchy at best. This makes me question thier legitimacy if they are not verified by Apple inc.