Don't expect them to text you a picture of your driver's license: red flag for a scam.
Perhaps hire representatives that are informed of the entire process prior to having them deal with shoppers over the SUPPORT line. I have talked with 7 different reps and onky one of them actually solved my issue. It wasn't an tech issue, it was a simple answer that ever representative should have known.
I would say more media is needed to boost interest in the company so more people are aware an honestly full service employees should have either a daily minimum or hourly minimum because we have to stay in zones for hrs to potentially get zero order other than that I love working for Instacart
I just stayed with Instacart and received two orders my first day. After that my shifts are almost always cancelled due to no orders. I would suggest more awareness about Instacart to potential customers. Many retail grocery places offer services like this so there is a lot of competition for orders.
If no orders....allow us to wait, even outside the zone, so we can get other things done instead of wasting time, till a batch comes available!!!
sitting in a parking lot for 2 hours, with 2 more hours on shift, waiting for 'maybe' an order....is ludicrous!!!
If you payed people like $30 per batch more which would equal $15 an hour for a 2 hour trip from home to store to shop to customers residence to drop off groceries = over 2 hours of time it would be about $15 an hour.
Dont oversaturate with shoppers. Not enough demand. No no hours, always waitlisted
Change the payment structure
A minimum 10items should be a requirement for pick up and delivery service
Leave the pay structure as it was
Cap the amount of people per zone
- If you were to leave Instacart, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- Does Instacart require background check?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Instacart? What are the steps along the w…3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Instacart?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Instacart?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Instacart?2 people answered
- Did someone worked there and didn't get weekly hourly guarantee paid?2 people answered
- Is InstaCart and InstaBuggy the same business?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Instacart?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Instacart?One person answered