Instacart Shoppers logo

Instacart Shoppers Employee Reviews in Winnipeg, MB

2.3Pay & benefits

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,613 reviews

Good casual/part time job

It’s a good job for extra cash, wouldn’t recommend having it as a full time job. Lots of driving and if you’re lucky you will get decent pay. Very competitive, first come first serve for each batch. Half the time you don’t get a tip.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

No definite tips

Working for Instacart

I enjoyed working with instacart it is great getting paid once a week and the rate of pay for the hours put in is great there support staff is easy to work with also.

Just trouble

They under pay per job. They treat employees like garbage. They only good thing is your own boss but it’s not worth working for them. The most a week I made it’s barely $300.00 and that’s beyond 40 hours a week

Awful

Very awful job. No hours. App is ok. Customer service is ok. They 'help' you by being so nice on the phone but they never really helped. I asked for a new card, the person i was talking to said ok they will send one asap. Then weeks after I called again because I never got a new card. They said nobody ordered one for me. LIke wow.. Also the reason why I asked for a new card is because, when I was about to pay at the counter, my card got declined because apparently the card that I have is for someone else's card. ?? I was mad. I was on the phone for 45 mins. No shifts as well. Once they offered me one shift on a Saturday and it was like 1 hour away from me. So i didn't take it. Then they never gave me shifts anymore even though I am always picking up hours.

Pros

nothing really

Cons

everything too bad

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Instacart Shoppers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8