Instacart Shoppers

Instacart Shoppers Employee Reviews in Hamilton, ON

2.3Pay & benefits

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,831 reviews

you pay more for gas

They don't pay for travel or insurance. you wait for jobs and they aren't guaranteed work. customer service is hard to work along side with and often their application would crash. timing is important but they don't count for real world timing of what it is like to shop in a busy store.

Horrible$! Do not do it

Their claim in 740 a week is ludicrous!!i worked hard and actually cared about my work and customer feedback... yet the company still screwed me when I went on vacation....i had a 4.96 customer satisfaction rating out of 5 and almost always got a five star rating because i went above and beyond. This company has something called early access which gives you first choice and to choose hours. If you are not on it at the exact minute nothing left for you to get. ... I kept early access by working a minimum of 25 hours over a three week period. When i went on vacation for 2 weeks it wouldn’t let me block off the week even though the rep said it would be fine and all would be good. EVEN with early access you will MAX make 130 a day but that’s if you work a 12 hour day... you do the math. This company is a joke. Not only am I going to tell everybody I know that it is completely horrible and not worth it but they do not value people who actually care enough about the customers like myself. The time limits are completely unrealistic and the customer support staff is a joke. They were all outsourced and had no training.. so if you had an issue good luck finding anybody useful to help. For example one day my i accidentally delivered when the delivery was not complete, and i called right away to ask them to give the address info and it literally took the rep 15 minutes to find the address; all the while the groceries were melting. Do yourself a favour and don’t out yourself through this .... You will make less than minimum wage... oh and that’s on a good Day. This company will not -

Pros

Cons

Stress, no reward for effort, horrible pay, horrible customer service

Jobs at Instacart Shoppers