Instacart Shoppers logo

Instacart Shoppers Employee Reviews in Halifax, NS

2.3Pay & benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,613 reviews

Not a Great Place to Work

Instacart doesn't care about it's workers. They try and pay you as little as possible and hope that someone will do it. They constantly change the rate at which they pay you.

Pros

Flexible Hours

Cons

Low pay

Fraud company, poor help center. Zero knowledge

I recently became a shopper with insta cart and my first order was a batch order of 3 orders. I had paid almost 600 dollars from my pocket as the google pay did not wrk. The help line told me submit the receipt for reimbursement which I did. I got paid only for one order of $224.00 but remaining 2 orders they have been constantly declining and declined with reason like unable to verify. No phone number and no live person can call u. This is horrendous and I have lost 280 dollars of my money. This is the greatest mistake of my.life. Please do not join Insta cart and never pay from ur pocket they will never give the money.

Very fast paced, have to be fast in every aspect for this job

Typical day at work is hectic, if you want to earn good. A good customer service is needed. Management is ok to work with. Hardest is to get work done from customer care person at a fast pace. They are really slow. you can earn as much as you want if yo are working in a good area.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Instacart Shoppers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8