Instacart Shoppers

Instacart Shoppers Employee Reviews in Burlington, ON

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,891 reviews

Wouldn't reccomend

At Instacart you are a "independant contractor", meaning everything you make isn't taxed yet and so if you take that in account plus gas you generally end up making less than minimum wage depending on the day. It also puts a lot more wear & tear on your car. On the bright side, as a contractor you are your own boss; you can (in theory) work whenever you want, for however long you want. However, that must be taken with a grain of salt because at times there will be no jobs in your area depending on your location. You can also see what each job pays, how many items it will be and how long it should take before you accept them so you can wait for the "good" ones if you want to. Overall I wouldn't reccomend attempting to do this as a full time job to support a family or anyhthing, as most of the time the pay that is shown to you is nearly halfed by taxes and gas (at least in my experience). I would recommend it to someone who a) has a very reliable car that will not be expensive to service (i.e. older model civics or corollas), and b) already has a full-time job, or doesn't need to independently support a household.

Pros

You get to work whenever you want, in a refrigerated store then you can drive your car and listen to music, you can earn credits towards your own deliveries

Cons

Long hours for good pay

Instacart

The app is easy to understand install which is good. The layout over is well displayed, but the payout is terrible. This is not Ideal or promising at all. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Customer service sucks it does not get back to you with requires to meet the need of the employee. The promised hourly rate is never received upon doing the hours that is required. Do not look into wasting or investing your time into this company it’s not worth the time.

Pros

Cons

No payout & bad costumer service

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Instacart Shoppers?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Instacart Shoppers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9