Instacart Shoppers logo
View all Instacart Shoppers reviews

Instacart Shoppers

Instacart Shoppers Employee Review

Worst place to work

Took them a month to decide. Worst company to work for. Would never recommend to anyone. JUST STAY AWAY from this company. They are scammers from another part of the world.

Pros

Cons

Lots

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Very good would recommend

You get to pick your own hours, how often u want to work and if you work often enough it can be better then a minimum wage full time job. Super flexible,casual and honestly fun! I was nervous at first but am soooo glad that I went through with it! I made $200 in 2 days only working 3 hours a day that’s very good if I ask me:) good luck!
Same location

An addiction, not a job

Constantly stressing about ratings. Unfair access to loads are based on the rating system. You have to be glued to your phone for hours to catch a good order. Once you do start getting good orders, you get addicted and it's very hard to stop for the day. The company does not care about its workers at all. We are an expendable commodity to them, and any feedback we give is ignored at best. Instacart only cares about profits.Do not fall into this trap unless you are truly desperate for income.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Low pay, addictive work, metrics reduce income, apathetic corporation
Same location

Instacart delivery driver

Great company to work for if you need a flexible job especially in a pandemic, however there is no security with Instacart. I’ve worked with them since the very first day they started in Toronto over 3 years ago and always did my best to deliver on time, provide excellent customer service, and pick the best possible items for the customer. I would literally go above and beyond for my customers, However due the pandemic I feel that a lot of customers became dishonest and claimed they did not receive their orders. Due to this I was deactivated suddenly while in the process of delivering an order. I tried to explain and provide proof for all deliveries but they did not accept any of my appeals. Please have a back up plan and understand that these gig jobs are temporary. You may be loyal to them, but they are not loyal to you, because you can be very easily replaced.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

No job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Instacart Shoppers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8