Instacart Shoppers logo
View all Instacart Shoppers reviews

Instacart Shoppers

Instacart Shoppers Employee Review

Instacart trust and safety

Theyre deactivating accounts without give shopper any truly explanation! Looks like tricks to ahoppers ! Theyre not really comunicating and sometimes helpless

Pros

Alternwtibe income

Cons

Payment starts get less when its more than 200 batches finelized

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Risky sign up

Seems like it could be a good idea. But I’m today’s world of hackers and scammers, you would have to be crazy to think I am going to give you a picture of my drivers license and other banking info before you even explain to me how much I could potentially make. Needless to say I didn’t finish the sign up. Glad I didn’t too, all these other reviews look pretty bad.
Same location

A questionable company with poor customer and contractor support

Do not join this slowly eroding work factory that pays you for 1/2 your actual mileage, provides very elementary support and sees customer service as something to be managed, rather than done well. While people literally risk their lives providing this service, Instacart has flooded larger cities with shoppers who now battle it out for diminishing orders. Their shopper rating algorithm is flawed in that only one or two reviews of less than perfect can cost a shopper thousands of dollars in lost orders. Undependable.

Pros

You are on your own schedule

Cons

Long hours and poor overall compensation.
Same location

Great for when you need cash fast

I use Instacart to supplement my family's income. Work isn't always guaranteed. There are slow times. Pay isn't great, it ranges from $7 to up to $75 per job, but the larger paying jobs are rare. If you're able to commit and like to shop and drive you could make a decent amount of money. Not great if you don't have a fuel efficient vehicle. You'd end up spending more on gas than you're earning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Instacart Shoppers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8