Instacart Shoppers
View all Instacart Shoppers reviews

Instacart Shoppers

Instacart Shoppers Employee Review

Horrible$! Do not do it

Their claim in 740 a week is ludicrous!!i worked hard and actually cared about my work and customer feedback... yet the company still screwed me when I went on vacation....i had a 4.96 customer satisfaction rating out of 5 and almost always got a five star rating because i went above and beyond. This company has something called early access which gives you first choice and to choose hours. If you are not on it at the exact minute nothing left for you to get. ... I kept early access by working a minimum of 25 hours over a three week period. When i went on vacation for 2 weeks it wouldn’t let me block off the week even though the rep said it would be fine and all would be good. EVEN with early access you will MAX make 130 a day but that’s if you work a 12 hour day... you do the math. This company is a joke. Not only am I going to tell everybody I know that it is completely horrible and not worth it but they do not value people who actually care enough about the customers like myself. The time limits are completely unrealistic and the customer support staff is a joke. They were all outsourced and had no training.. so if you had an issue good luck finding anybody useful to help. For example one day my i accidentally delivered when the delivery was not complete, and i called right away to ask them to give the address info and it literally took the rep 15 minutes to find the address; all the while the groceries were melting. Do yourself a favour and don’t out yourself through this .... You will make less than minimum wage... oh and that’s on a good Day. This company will not -

Pros

Cons

Stress, no reward for effort, horrible pay, horrible customer service

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Frustrating

Interview process super easy no experience necessary no references necessary gave basic information allowed them to do criminal record check. Never able to speak to an actual human being any problems I am left standing in its store texting messages back and forth. Pay was great in the beginning over the last year and a half it has gone down down with no explanation and good honest breakdown of payment to a point where I'm more likely spending $ not coming out ahead the only way to really come out ahead now is if you accept an order because you're already at a grocery store and it is close by for delivery. When gas prices increased instacart still only gave shopper /delivery workers $0.40 per kilometer at times you would look to see how many kilometers before accepting a batch and if we're okay accept you'd accept the batch then come to find kilometers were actually more.

Pros

Like a scavenger hunt, doesn't feel like work, good to be helping others

Cons

Forever changing without explanation
Same role

Is fun to work for

If you are looking for a full time job or making a living with it is very hard now, there is not en batches, there is to many shoppers, the app get 2 or 3 bar together with higher km snd lower pAyment. The rating system is some kind terrible, as some of the clients do not answer and if they don’t do it they should not rate the shopper. Shopper get rated wrong if he/she can’t fulfill an order and some times there is not knven in the stores.

Pros

You can work at your own time. As much or as little as you wsnt

Cons

Not enou batches to work every day a waste of time and gas in the oSrking lot
Same location

you pay more for gas

They don't pay for travel or insurance. you wait for jobs and they aren't guaranteed work. customer service is hard to work along side with and often their application would crash. timing is important but they don't count for real world timing of what it is like to shop in a busy store.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Instacart Shoppers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8

2.1Job security/advancement

Compare Instacart Shoppers with

• Instacart Shoppers
  • Horrible$! Do not do it
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?