Instacart Shoppers logo
Instacart Shoppers
View all Instacart Shoppers reviews

Instacart Shoppers

Instacart Shoppers Employee Review

Don't count on them to have your back, they won't

The review system needs to be overhauled. The customer can give you a one-star and mark down that you didn't find all the items they wanted even though that's out of your control most of time when the store is sold out of something customers don't care and they still give you a lower StarsHow my card was deactivated due to an alleged glitch and now I have been able to instacart in almost a month and I'm getting nowhere with them.No answers no help nothing whatsoever.So don't rely upon this job as a maintenance source of income because if something goes wrong they will not help you.

Pros

Work when I want

Cons

Completely horrible support for shoppers

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Stressful, heavy work load and very fast paced with horrible compensation

Hard work, very fast paced with horrible pay. You dont make enough to live off if unless you have no life and can work all the time to make up for it. Lots of competition.

Pros

Work when you want, take a break when you want.

Cons

Not paid enough for travel time and shopping.
Same role

Shopping and delivery

Not good enough if you want to make a lot of money in the earlier days it use to be good but instacart increase they shoppers population an after not enough jobs for all shoppers

Pros

Work at your own pace

Cons

Not good paying very little appreciate for your effort from your customers
Same location

An addiction, not a job

Constantly stressing about ratings. Unfair access to loads are based on the rating system. You have to be glued to your phone for hours to catch a good order. Once you do start getting good orders, you get addicted and it's very hard to stop for the day. The company does not care about its workers at all. We are an expendable commodity to them, and any feedback we give is ignored at best. Instacart only cares about profits.Do not fall into this trap unless you are truly desperate for income.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Low pay, addictive work, metrics reduce income, apathetic corporation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Instacart Shoppers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8

2.1Job security/advancement

Compare Instacart Shoppers with

• Instacart Shoppers
  • Don't count on them to have your back, they won't