Inspire Fundraising Solutions

Inspire Fundraising Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada24 reviews

Excellent place to work!

Such a great place to work! I recommend this place to all. They work with great causes and want to make a difference in the world. Excellent company owners as well!

Pros

Company perks!

Cons

Long hours, work weekends if you have a stat holiday. Management are two faced and a nightmare to work with.

Be mindful of team leaders. You can be on their good side one day and the next day you are the target. They knock you right down and make you feel like a worthless employee. Whenever you are called in for coaching you are fearful that they might park you, and lay you off. They will then do that and call you upThe next days saying you can come back. You are given promises of receiving awards and gift cards but they never get mailed to you. It all sounds like rainbows and butterflies but in the end it’s all talk no action. Just be aware.

Pros

Helping charities in need

Cons

Long hours management are hard to deal with, no raises, bonus is a joke

Insights into Inspire Fundraising Solutions

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Very Enjoyable

I was only able to stay with Inspire for 6 months but I enjoyed my time with them greatly. I have a lot of respect for the work that the charities do and I enjoyed speaking with donors. I haven't worked in call centers since I was in school but I felt welcomed and supported. I enjoyed all the training and support we got and agree with so many other comments that this is a fantastic group of people. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a call center job.

Pros

Wonderful people

Cons

I can no longer work full time

People are great but the job sucks

The managers do their best to coach you and help you through. The team I worked with was fantastic. So supportive and fun. The job is fundraising. Very hard to ask people who have lost their job or their spouse has passed for money. And if they said no you had to keep trying to get the sale. The hours of working are terrible. If there was an earlier shift it would have been ok, but working to 10pm every night was horrible. You get nothing done. Working from home was a plus though

Pros

work from home

Cons

constantly on calls. No small break in between

Great team environment!

I am really enjoying my work with Inspire so far. The pay and schedule options fit perfectly for me and I love working from home, which I did for the last 3 years of my previous job. I've been really surprised by how much it doesn't feel like call centre work, even though we fundraise by phone. I love the people I work with...my TLs and managers are so patient and they care about you! I'm also happy to say my fellow fundraisers are some of the nicest, most encouraging people I've ever met..it's great that we have a mid-shift meeting almost every day...and I can't say enough good things about the donors we get to talk to. There is good in this world! I was worried about starting a new job, after being with my last company for so long, but this place has exceeded my expectations.

very enjoyable

I found calling to be very rewarding. I enjoyed the interactions we had with clients. They were very happy with our successes and made us feel like we were part of their team. We participated in events like softball games and fundraising events. Coworkers and managers were very pleasant to work with. I learned alot and would recommend this to anyone looking for a call center job.

Pros

Good pay, trips, co-workers, fun environment

Not a good company.

The training is all over the place I found that since day one. I wasnt given my employee benefits for almost a year into my employment. You just Simpy do not get recognized for the hard work that you do, I didnt even get so much as a Christmas Card. This is a temporary fix until you can find something better.

Pros

There arent any besides they will hire pretty much anyone

Cons

The management, training, owners

Fast paced and competitive

very fast paced on a dialer. Many times you were on the phone for long periods without talking to anyone. You had to follow a script and they did not allow you to deviate.

very enjoyable

I have had many years of experience working in an office this is my first time working in a call center. Overall I am very happy. There are good days and challenging days but I find the work to be very rewarding. It gets easier every day and I enjoy feeling like I’m making a difference. There is a lot of support and encouragement from the people I work with. This is a welcoming and caring team and everyone tries to help you to succeed. This is perfect for me right now and I would recommend this position.

Pros

co-workers, reward trips, clients, fun environment

Cons

working nights

super work from home team

this was a super work from home team. they pay well and there is always lots of work available. I enjoyed the flexible hours and selecting my shifts. I found the work to be very rewarding. working from home was perfect for me and my pets. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good work from home position

Pros

good pay, consistant work, ethical company

All around best call center experience

This is by far the best call center experience I have had yet, and I have worked in call centers for over 10 years. A typical day is made up of calling current child sponsor to find new sponsors for children in developing communities. I have learned a lot about fundraising and communication. There is a lot of coaching and support from the team, someone is always here to help. The training is thorough and on-going which I love. The hardest part of the job is the repetition and sitting. The most enjoyable part is the people and the clients that I work with. It's nice to be on a team with other agents who enjoy their work and make a difference.

Pros

Fun clients and staff, flexible hours and great bonuses

Cons

Working evenings

Positive work environment with minimum expectation

I would firmly recommend this job to anybody with mobility issues, those who prefer to work at home, and those who are comfortable to ask for funding from pre-existing/existing client is an This job allows bonuses weekly and Management is very kind and understanding.

Pros

weekly bonus

Cons

Only afternoons available - Poor job security

Good

Good work from home position. I don't quite like their sales style, the pitch is very rigid, structured and long-winded. It's also very weak and sounds like you're begging; not my style.

I really enjoyed working for Inspire, staff and employees were very nice and helpful, it was a fun atmosphere

I really enjoyed the staff and co-workers at Inspire, it was a fun place to work with a lot of encouragement from team leads and co-workers, they strive to help you become your best, I enjoyed going to work everyday to help people in need, it was very rewarding. Management is very helpful, and understanding.

Pros

being able to help people in need

Cons

working late

Dig deep, save kids, make the world a better place

I loved working for this company! Unfortunately, my circumstances changed so I couldn't keep working for Inspire. The training is great - I especially loved coaching sessions with my team lead and other managers. Everyone in this workplace really cares about what they do and making the world a better place. By listening to my coaches, I was able to improve and even won a Tim Card for providing excellent customer service! Coworkers are awesome - you will never meet a better group of friendly, passionate and helpful people! Speaking to donors is amazing! It's really fun to get donations, but it is also amazing to know how many great people there are out there, making the world a better place. It is such a privilege to be able to speak to these amazing people. To sum it up: great job, fantastic workplace, amazing people. :)

Pros

You get to raise money for good causes, performance incentives, high performers can go on trips, very friendly atmosphere, fun events, benefits

Cons

Lots of sitting, but they have stretching sessions :)

Perfect work from home job

The best work from home experience I have had (I had over 3 years working from home). Team leads and management were always there and worked hard to keep us connected. There was constant coaching and support. We used chat and tools to connect through the day. And there was always support from the team as well, agents would share calls and tips, even run work shops. After years in collections, it was so nice to love the people I was with and know that we made a difference each day. I never won a trip, but those looked fun.

Pros

Simply the best people, pay, coaching, support

Cons

Long shifts, lots of talking, sitting, evening hours, rotating Saturdays

Review for for inspire fundraising solutions

Hello friends, A while ago I tried to work for them and my computer was slow I had all the requirements that was required I started the training but cause I had slow Internet service they said see ya later ..it is a high pressure telemarketer job . I agree with the other comment.. either your inspired for hire or fired yikes! .. Good luck to ya all !!

Great company and people

It's nice to see companies who get it right; good people and top notch clients. The initial training could be longer, but well organized and well presented. The work itself is very rewarding although outbound calls are certainly not for everyone. Everyone on the team was friendly, engaged and very professional. My complaint's would be the long hours and only offering full time shifts.

Pros

Good training, support and feedback. Excellent work, rewarding and fulfilling.

Cons

Long days, only full time option.

Great work at home opportunity

Probably the best work-at-home job I've had, I've gone through several. Very nice training and coaching, lots of information. Really liked my team members and clients. So nice to know you are making a difference and helping to find sponsors for a great cause. What an experience to learn more about what our client is doing to end poverty every day. Go team! I found a day time job with better hours for my family, but would definitely recommend.

Pros

Feel good about what you are doing, nice wage, co-workers, coaching and support, well organized and run.

Cons

Long shifts, evenings, repetition.

Great place to work!

I worked at Inspire for over a year. Just left to start my own family business. I loved the experience. Great place, great people, fun place to go every day. I loved that I could make money, while still helping others and really loved the team atmosphere. Good coaching and training and amazing clients! I'd recommend this job to friends/family.

Pros

Great culture and benefits

Cons

Hours are hard with kids as a single parent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inspire Fundraising Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement