Insight Medical Imaging

Insight Medical Imaging Employee Reviews

I enjoyed the constant learning and seeing new friendly faces daily. The days were always busy and went by fast the technologist were generally fast and the pace was quick.
I worked here for a while. There was good management in Central Booking. I never had issues. Left because of relocation. otherwise everything was good
Pros
Lots
Management was very poor. Central bookings manager was awful. Always had to go to HR to get past management because she wouldnt approve ANYTHING. She did not understand life as a single parent and basically said it's not my problem when problems concerning children came up. She was horrendous. People working there hates the job bit basically stay for stability. CEO
Pros
Salary was good
Cons
I must say the staff I worked with at Insight where wonderful and very helpful. I rotated to many clinics performing ultrasounds and found the staff helpful and welcoming.
Great constructive Management Awesome flexibility Great knowledge base All Manager and coaching staff are awesome Fully recommend
Pros
Great Management
Cons
No Advancement
The manager at central booking is garbage shes nothing all but lies and treats people like slaves she should be forced and a new person should be brought in. Worse job ever never hated more of my job then anything because of her .
Pros
Managers
Cons
Managers
Techs are treated like gods, and reception are treated the opposite. Most team leads have no business managing people. They're petty and gossip about other staff. Receptionist are nice to each other and that helps a lot, but not one has said they like their job. It's a pay cheque. The best part is being able to choose my hours/availability.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Team Leads are terrible, Not treated as equals
I was working for this company for 5 years and I gave in my 2 week notice due to University demands, Nursing Job and Personal life. My mom was sick with stage 4 cancer and they released me without pay for the rest of my 2 weeks (illegal according to the labour relations board / law). The day they "fired" me, I took my mom to the emergency department the night before and stayed until morning. I even showed them the sick note I got from the emergency doctor.
Insight has 20+ Partners who are responsible for making decisions- in my opinion a major obstacle to forward progress and maintaining a positive work environment. In my opinion, their ongoing issues are politicking, gossip, a lack of accountability, employees who bully each other, poor communication between departments, filtering of information, disloyalty, and a lack of clear processes. During my time there, some of this dysfunction came from the HR department itself, making it very difficult to bring forward sensitive issues that needed to be resolved by an objective third party. In my opinion, the Radiologists are inconsistent in their views and approach (not a surprise with 20+ people in charge). Some are conscientious and good at building relationships, others are focused exclusively on profit and have insufficient people skills. This inconsistency trickles down through the rest of the organization. In my opinion, Insight has the potential and materials to be one of the best workplaces in the province. Unfortunately, again in my opinion, until the Partnership accepts responsibility and addresses these issues they will not retain their talent and the environment will not improve.
Pros
Vacation time above average
Cons
Poor org structure, lack of clear processes
I don't think I could recommend this company more. Such a great place to work and the most spectacular team.
I enjoyed working at Insight Medical imaging. They allowed me to work many hours as a part-time fill in employee and I was able to make many friends and establish a good working relationship with my co-workers and supervisors.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Different locations to work made getting to work difficult.
This is a positive working environment,busy clinic but supportive staff and technologists and good benefits. They start staff at 3 weeks of vacation time annually with personal time allowed as well. There are frequent company building events and activities including golf tournaments, bowling nights and Space Science Center.
Pros
Competitive salary, good benefits
Cons
Demanding work load
Generally really nice people working for the company. Some clinics are slow, some are crazy busy. Great in-clinic management, great co-workers.
answer inbound phone calls for patients and doctor office for a diagnostic service learn more about the different types of services health care can offer patients and more in depth of all different diagnostic services are about and how they help a patient managment is organized, understanding, knowledgeable, and great constructive criticism. co-workers friendly helpful and team players. not being able to advance or have a proper life schedule. begin able to work in a different medical environment
Pros
great management
Cons
no face to face contact with patrients or doctors