Insight Global

Insight Global Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Both recruiters who have been helping me. Have been nothing but great. Any questions I have both have answered in a professional and prompt. I recommend them and this company.
Great recruitment team. If you need a job Insight Global has a wide range of clients to choose from to work for and they will find you a job relatively quickly. Also they prepare you for the interviews. You should land a job with any of their clients if you take the direct advice from the recruitment team.
Pros
You will land a job if you listen to recrutier advice
Cons
Job may not be what you expected and need second interview for permanent placement
Enjoyed my time with Insight Global and would work with them again. The staff is friendly and great and they really take care of their people. They build good relationships with their clients and are always available when you need them.
It was a moment for me to put what I learned at school to practice and the management was there to provide support for me to succeed. The hardest part was going to work and not knowing if the job was going to be there for me. But there was always job for me I did not have to worry about job security.
Pros
Paid vacation, PTO etc.
I really can only say great things about Insight and the people that I worked with there. For one job, I worked with people in offices in three different cities and every one of them was professional, helpful and encouraging from beginning to end. There was never a time when I felt like if I had a question I couldn't ask and get an immediate answer. There was never a time when if a problem arose and I had to call someone that it wasn't resolved quickly. I would even get calls and texts post issue to make sure things were okay. Most of those folks I never met face-to-face but all of them did everything to help me out and get me from hunting to possibly hired in just over two months. I would absolutely recommend Insight Global and should it ever be necessary I know just who to reach out to in the future. They worked with me and each other. I was part of the team. Thanks NB and MM
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
None so far
Helped get a position for a company. Really helped expedite the process of being hired on. They help to negotiate salary to the closest point possible with the hiring company based on experience
Pros
free lunches
Cons
health care, cant rely on to help with another position with other companies
I am glad to work for Insight Global. Staff is very helpful and informative in the job interview preparation to final hire and very responsive in providing information for the interview process and completing necessary paperwork after I was hired. Good management skill and nice culture to work!!!!