Insight Global

Insight Global Reviews

Canada11 reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,803 reviews

Review

While working with Insight Global I was assigned to the RBC account as a Windows Consultant with GOCC, and had little to no one on one interaction with Insight Global and was more working day to day within RBC. The first con I would suggest is that the hours promised were not the hours given and no mention of back shifts until after training. There was also continuous promise of the position becoming full time, which did not occur and after extending the contract for 4 months ended the contract after 2 months into the extension with less than a months notice. The atmosphere was the biggest positive of working at RBC as all the employees I had the privileged were friendly and supportive and a pleasure to work with.

Pros

Good working atmosphere - Good people to work with

Cons

Long 12 hour shifts - 2 weeks days and 2 weeks nights 8-8

Great first job out of University

Overall Insight Global is a great place to start your career out of University. It gives the chance to pursue sales or specialize in recruitment and you are given a lot for autonomy for starting your career. What you put in is what you get out.

Pros

Friendly culture

Cons

Hard work and high intensity environment

Insights into Insight Global

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Highschool for adults

At first it all seems fun and friendly, then you see that they don’t train you properly and if you choose to continue your own activities after work Instead if going out with them every week they fire you. Huge clique problem, poor management, poor leadership, false promises of advancement, awful work hours.

Pros

Office setting, downtown Toronto, hour for lunch.

Cons

Hours, leadership, management, no real advancement opportunities, barely any training.

Fun and Intense place to work

Amazing job for hungry and driven sales professionals. Insight Global provides staffing services to hundreds of Fortune 1000 companies in Canada and the US.

Review

Insight Global is a wonderful place of work for young professionals seeking professional development and a positive company culture with optimum room for growth, as well as an extremely supportive team.

Pros

culture, support, acceptance, individuality, encouraging

Cons

Short lunch

Good contractor

Contracted out to work for Cisco Systems. Overall very easy to work with recruiters. On site management was fair and willingly to support the employees. Did a lot of activities to boost office morale.

Bad agency to refer job

Me and few other people were hired from this agency for a big company. The agents never follow up with you. If you have questions and email them they will never get back to you unless you call them. In terms of pay being offered by them, there are a lotttt of better offer out there for the same position. If you have other option don't go with this agency.

Amazing company

Best employer, alway supportive and flexible with work hours. best administration and management staff with a great work flow ethics. I loved the extra over time and bonuses.

Pros

bonuses

My experience.

You start from 7:30 and hit the phones until 5. Great opportunity since it does teach you how to run your own business. In addition, gives you great insight about the IT field and trends.

I was paid weekly and on time.

Insight Global is a US based agency and I had little contact with them. I work at my customer's (HPE) data center in Mississauga.

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

Average pay, no benefits

good team , help me lots

this is an amazing group: professional, dedicated, and high efficient. Not only help my job hunt ,but also support me to familiar the new environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insight Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement