Play YouTube video button
Insight

Insight Management reviews

Canada54 reviews
Comfortable Workplace
Good Environment to work, friendly and collaborative work culture.
Responsive and helpful management. Many training and guidance provided to help in achieving personal and professional goals.
Excellent company
Insight company is the best among all other companies policies in Montreal. Incredible management, super friendly high class and supportive team. Long lunch break. Free snacks. Everyday learn something new.
Positive and fun.
Productive and fun place to work with. Really lovely people who genuinely care about each other. Management is really good who try to get the best out of you,
Nice company
Nice environment to work, nice benefits, good management, good talent, nice christmas party, friendly people, nice location, I miss this fantastic company.
Pros
People
Cons
Salary
excellent place to work
good benefits, good team, helpful coworkers, good training. ability to earn more. management is great. pay is good. no micromanagement. healthy atmosphere overall to work
Micro Managed to death
Unrealistic expectations selling in an environment that is toxic, trying to sell a product that nobody wants to purchase. More chiefs than Indians/ Every move is watched.
Pros
Insurance if you can last 6 months
Cons
Revolving Door
You felt like a number
Insight was a very high demand work environment. You were treated like a number there. The kept upping your targets to unrealistic levels so making commission was very hard. They would take account you built up and give them away to head office reps but would never lower your target.
excellent management
Insight Canada is probably one of the better VAR to work for in the Montreal area.
Management is very supportive in helping technical individuals gain knowledge and experience in their particular filed of expertise.
Pros
great people
Cons
location
Good People
Good Group of people and very supportive.
The culture is employee friendly.

Management helps support their teammates.
Fast paced and a lot of activity on a daily basis.
Ok but not exemplary
An OK place to work. The Work environment is good but they do not appreciate the efforts that you put in. the culture is good over there and you get to eat a lot of free food due to onsite vendors. They have favoritism. If they like you and you're a part of their inner circle, they'll sing for you on your Birthday. If they don't like you, your hard work will never be noticed. They do not like giving monetary appreciation to their hard workers.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
a good place to learn and develop yourself
I love the corporate culture at Insight. the management is result-oriented and does not believe in micro management. the team is strong and focused and therefore gets the desired results most of the times. the management does not cause panic and stress without a reason. in times good and bad, motivating employees is the prime goal of management.
Pros
good management
Cons
lack of career development
productive place and great team
productive and fun work place with great team and management to work with . I have added to the Cisco business at insight a lot when I came in by adding the Collaboration portfolio as well as the networking switching, routing, wireless , security and data center.
Productive and fun workplace
Insight Canada is an amazing place to learn and sell everything IT. My co- workers make working fun and management is the reason I've been working here for over 8 years.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Cold temperature in the office
good company, lots of event
flexible schedule
good management
lots of events
flexible hours

good benefit

training available

health insurance

i learned how to manage customer account

in addition, adding customers data on SAP
Great experience
Working in the IT industry was a brand new experience for me. A typical day involved dealing and coordination with subcontractors. This included being the liaison between the subcontractors and our sales team.

The most difficult part was that my position was a new one and Management was still trying to figure out what it entailed.
Pros
great salary and benefits
Cons
Poor management vision, lake of management competences.
No long term vision, no real qualification, HR working more against employer than for them.
Pros
no pros
Cons
no bonus
Fortune F500 Company
Great top-level corporate value and vision

Typical day at work is time management, CRM, cold-calling, presentations, sales and meetings.

Local management needs more knowledge of group behaviours and develop diversity among co-workers.

Most enjoyable part of the job is freedom to prospect new clients.
Pros
Prospecting
Cons
Local business culture
It's alright
Great place to start because they accept pretty much anyone. Great if you want to learn about IT, but not so great in terms of management and it's a very sales oriented place since it's a public traded company. When I asked the CEO a question genuinely, I was looked at as trying to cause trouble.
Pros
Free lunches, different vendor relationships
Cons
Corporate politics
Fun workplace - work hard & play hard
Managing the Executive's daily agenda, fully engaged in many different projects, many opportunities for professional growth, I was able to work alongside many different dept.'s to assist them; example, HR, Marketing, Event Planning, Social Committee, intranet, etc. Here I was able to increase my knowledge and abilities to work seamlessly with all Directors. I was the to "go to" person and truly enjoy assisting and helping where I can. My true passion is a strong team player with a great attitude. We would have many different types of events, from corporate, to vendor forums, to 5 a 7. Most enjoyable was the multi-tasking part of my job, I truly have a great desire working with people, administrating one's daily agenda to alleviate their time to better focus on the business.
I can honestly say that this company allowed me to grow as a person and on a professional level.
nice place
team orientated
how to divide work based on importance

management and coworkers there to help when needed