Insight

Insight Employee Reviews in Montréal, QC

I like my experience so far at Insight, with a better salary, it would be perfect. The culture is good, not stressful environment. Nice people and good installations
Insight company is the best among all other companies policies in Montreal. Incredible management, super friendly high class and supportive team. Long lunch break. Free snacks. Everyday learn something new.
During my employment with Insight, I had many opportunities to advance and grow. Loved this experience and I consider many at this company to be like family. The leadership teams are amazing. Great environment and culture. If you work hard you will be rewarded big. Wonderful at-work fitness and volunteerism opportunities.
Pros
Lots of vendor incentives
Cons
It's easy to get pulled in many directions. Choose wisely!
Great team and overall friendly office, with plenty to do, fast paced and heavy work flow but staff is very open to talk which makes the workload feel more manageable.
Great place to start a carreer out of University. If you're interested in learning sales, this is the place to be. You will learn alot about technology and up and coming trends.
Productive and fun place to work with. Really lovely people who genuinely care about each other. Management is really good who try to get the best out of you,
Nice environment to work, nice benefits, good management, good talent, nice christmas party, friendly people, nice location, I miss this fantastic company.
Pros
People
Cons
Salary
I worked at Insight for my internship for my PC Technical Support program at John Abbott College. At Insight I learned how to work with a team of professionals who love working in their field of technology and was shown how to do things properly. They let me learn how to do things that I said that I was interested in learning and helped me understand why things where set a certain way in servers. I got to work with a wide range of laptops, computers and servers. From setting them up with software to hardware configurations. Also got to work with Windows tablets and setup Apple iPads and laptops too.
Pros
Free snacks, great people
Cons
Long travel commute
Les journées de travaille sont très discipliné. Vous devez arriver à des heures précises avec une chemise a col au minimum. Il y a beaucoup d'opportunités de développement pour les employés, surtout pour ce qu'ils sont motivés. L'aspect le plus difficile du poste est l'organisation. L'aspect le plus agréable du poste est l’indépendance. Les supérieurs laissent les employés gérer leur portefeuille de clients.
C'est une bonne compagnie pour travailler qui as les intérêts des employees.
I adored my time at Insight but I didn't work on the sales floor. I've gathered that it can be rather challenging! My job was fast paced and very demanding but the team I worked with was fantastic and kind. We actually did team building activities and had regular group meetings to share knowledge and ideas. It is a great place to work and I am normally rather negative about my jobs!
Pros
Decent pay, reasonable hours, great teamwork
Cons
Fast paced, incredibly fast paced, did I mention it is fast paced?
Unrealistic expectations selling in an environment that is toxic, trying to sell a product that nobody wants to purchase. More chiefs than Indians/ Every move is watched.
Pros
Insurance if you can last 6 months
Cons
Revolving Door
as an intern I've got to work with most advanced technology and expand my knowledge but the pressure was at its highest. they were short staffed and could double their employees and still have more than enough work for everyone
It can be a fast paced environment, depending on the role that you have. HR tries to bring fun events to work to make it more uplifting. The most enjoyable part about my job is my day to day interactions with the reps that I support.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I worked there as an intern. I was really sorry to leave because it was an enjoyable place to work and to perfect myself. Overall it's a great company.
Pros
Free snacks ;), Free Parking
Cons
Comment – 13 June 2017
Thank you for your review! We're glad you had a great time at Insight. We wish you the best!
An amazing place to work. I love the people, the environment, and the culture. Lots of fun events. We work hard but we also play hard, and I couldn't recommend it enough.
Pros
Great Events, Great People, Great Environment
Insight Canada is probably one of the better VAR to work for in the Montreal area. Management is very supportive in helping technical individuals gain knowledge and experience in their particular filed of expertise.
Pros
great people
Cons
location
Good Group of people and very supportive. The culture is employee friendly. Management helps support their teammates. Fast paced and a lot of activity on a daily basis.
An OK place to work. The Work environment is good but they do not appreciate the efforts that you put in. the culture is good over there and you get to eat a lot of free food due to onsite vendors. They have favoritism. If they like you and you're a part of their inner circle, they'll sing for you on your Birthday. If they don't like you, your hard work will never be noticed. They do not like giving monetary appreciation to their hard workers.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Had the opportunity to work with many great people. Little room for advancement left me looking for somewhere else to work. Learned many things about opening doors and creating lasting relationships.
Pros
The chance to work with so many great people
Cons
Little room for advancement
I love the corporate culture at Insight. the management is result-oriented and does not believe in micro management. the team is strong and focused and therefore gets the desired results most of the times. the management does not cause panic and stress without a reason. in times good and bad, motivating employees is the prime goal of management.
Pros
good management
Cons
lack of career development