Insight

Insight Employee Reviews

Fun collaborative atmosohere

Great leadership and coworkers. Loved working at Insight and would may say bump up your base salary and review the commission structure to be competitive in the market. Great company to work for

Busy but a good team environment

Training was not very good and for a position like this, you need more than 1 day. With the amount of big clients and the contracts that were in place better training is required.

Comfortable Workplace

Good Environment to work, friendly and collaborative work culture. Responsive and helpful management. Many training and guidance provided to help in achieving personal and professional goals.

Other employees are very nice

Very high paced and stressful position. If you like time passing fast, this is the company to work for. The wage was never a problem as they pay very well.

Good company

I like my experience so far at Insight, with a better salary, it would be perfect. The culture is good, not stressful environment. Nice people and good installations

Great work life balance

During my employment with Insight, I had many opportunities to advance and grow. Loved this experience and I consider many at this company to be like family. The leadership teams are amazing. Great environment and culture. If you work hard you will be rewarded big. Wonderful at-work fitness and volunteerism opportunities.

Pros

Lots of vendor incentives

Cons

It's easy to get pulled in many directions. Choose wisely!

Friendly yet fast paced office environment

Great team and overall friendly office, with plenty to do, fast paced and heavy work flow but staff is very open to talk which makes the workload feel more manageable.

Relaxed and enjoyable place

This place has taught me so many things like how the network actually works in real world. On site client interaction - one to one. Very supportive and many knowledgeable people are working along.

Excellent work environment, dynamic and challenging.

Large service area offers multiple opportunities for training and education, as well as a wide variety of roles and challenges. Environment is excellent for career development.

Innovative and fun company

Great place to start a carreer out of University. If you're interested in learning sales, this is the place to be. You will learn alot about technology and up and coming trends.

Jobs at Insight

See more jobs

Positive and fun.

Productive and fun place to work with. Really lovely people who genuinely care about each other. Management is really good who try to get the best out of you,

Nice company

Nice environment to work, nice benefits, good management, good talent, nice christmas party, friendly people, nice location, I miss this fantastic company.

Pros

People

Cons

Salary

Good employer

Good managers, good benefits, quick attention to issues.

Great Learning

I worked at Insight for my internship for my PC Technical Support program at John Abbott College. At Insight I learned how to work with a team of professionals who love working in their field of technology and was shown how to do things properly. They let me learn how to do things that I said that I was interested in learning and helped me understand why things where set a certain way in servers. I got to work with a wide range of laptops, computers and servers. From setting them up with software to hardware configurations. Also got to work with Windows tablets and setup Apple iPads and laptops too.

Pros

Free snacks, great people

Cons

Long travel commute

excellent place to work

good benefits, good team, helpful coworkers, good training. ability to earn more. management is great. pay is good. no micromanagement. healthy atmosphere overall to work

Environnement Correcte

Les journées de travaille sont très discipliné. Vous devez arriver à des heures précises avec une chemise a col au minimum. Il y a beaucoup d'opportunités de développement pour les employés, surtout pour ce qu'ils sont motivés. L'aspect le plus difficile du poste est l'organisation. L'aspect le plus agréable du poste est l’indépendance. Les supérieurs laissent les employés gérer leur portefeuille de clients.

Compagnie International Respecter

C'est une bonne compagnie pour travailler qui as les intérêts des employees.

A lovely and fun place to work...for a call centre based business.

I adored my time at Insight but I didn't work on the sales floor. I've gathered that it can be rather challenging! My job was fast paced and very demanding but the team I worked with was fantastic and kind. We actually did team building activities and had regular group meetings to share knowledge and ideas. It is a great place to work and I am normally rather negative about my jobs!

Pros

Decent pay, reasonable hours, great teamwork

Cons

Fast paced, incredibly fast paced, did I mention it is fast paced?

Micro Managed to death

Unrealistic expectations selling in an environment that is toxic, trying to sell a product that nobody wants to purchase. More chiefs than Indians/ Every move is watched.

Pros

Insurance if you can last 6 months

Cons

Revolving Door

You felt like a number

Insight was a very high demand work environment. You were treated like a number there. The kept upping your targets to unrealistic levels so making commission was very hard. They would take account you built up and give them away to head office reps but would never lower your target.

A good place start carreer

fast mooving good opportunity to learn Good people to work with

Pros

good culture

Cons

Benefits and management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insight. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement