Innovative Occupational Therapy Services

Innovative Occupational Therapy Services Employee Reviews

Diverse caseload, approachable management, fast paced environment.

Working at Innovative OT has allowed me to develop strong clinical skills in diverse areas. The opportunity to carry a varied caseload (physical, cognitive, and emotional impairments), has allowed for ample growth as a clinician and the ability to practice a wide array of OT skills.Management is very approachable and willing to provide clinical support as needed. I am provided with constructive feedback on my report writing, which has allowed me to develop strong writing skills to be able to best advocate for my clients and their needs. Working in this industry has required me to be flexible and comfortable with a fast paced and at times, unpredictable schedule.

Good for clients, less so for therapists

Direct management provided a lot of support and mentorship, and the quality of care for clients is high. The client base is wide which kept things interesting. These were aspects that I really liked about working for the company.There are several things, however, that have left a bad taste in my mouth. Rate of pay was quite low compared to other companies in the industry. The payroll schedule was unpredictable, as I was never paid on the same day of the month. There were also always errors in the amount paid for hours of service worked. Most of the time these errors would be rectified on the following payroll, however some underpayments were never corrected despite multiple attempts on my part.What I am most disappointed with is the lack of professionalism I encountered from higher management after giving my notice. My attempts to complete outstanding work were made more difficult by being locked out of necessary platforms, including to log time for pay, as well as efforts to push me out of the company before my 2 weeks were finished.I think this company does great work for their clients and it has the potential to be a great place to work, but they need to re-evaluate the value they place on their therapists' time and services.

Friendly and helpful staff and owner support

The culture in this company is one of the best I have known! Owners genuinely want you to succeed.Work hard, show the right attitude, look for solutions rather than problems. THAT is what is going to take you far.

Pros

Competitive wage. Friendly staff and therapists

Cons

Some after hours work

Wonderful support and opportunity to develop skills!

This company has helped me continue to learn and develop my skills as an Occupational Therapist. The auto insurance sector can be challenging, but the collaborative approach within the company helps everyone excel. I have worked at other companies in this industry, and I feel much more supported here. The managers/owners are supportive, approachable, and ensure that we produce an excellent quality of work. There is an endless amount of resources and tools to use with my clients and to continue to learn. Monthly group zooms cover a variety of topics to learn about the industry, new resources, and common topics to address with clients. It's a great place to work and I look forward to continuing to grow.

Fantastic company!

The competency of this group of Occupational Therapists is excellent, as is the quality of the reports that are written. Management provides extremely strong mentorship while supporting and encouraging work-life balance. The team is always collaborative and supportive. The administrative staff provide outstanding assistance when needed. Overall, this is a fantastic work environment, one that will enhance any therapist's skills.

A Fast-Paced and Supportive Work Environment

Working at Innovative has been a great experience. While the job itself is very fast-paced and does sometimes encroach into your personal life, the managers and owners are absolutely wonderful and provide a lot of support. There is a lot of opportunity for professional development with this company as they host meetings with speakers providing education about topics related to the work. There is a great culture of support from the co-workers as well.

Immense amount of clinical support and opportunity for development

Working in the MVA industry is challenging. I've previously worked at other agencies and from my experience, Innovative OT by far, offers the most support with clinical development. Management offers clinical guidance, feedback with report writing and development, and several resources to assist with treatment planning. My questions and concerns are always answered and I feel like a valued team member.

Pros

Opportunities for learning/ clinical development, lots of support, competitive pay rate. Lots of support for new grads.

Amazing Company

My employer is amazing. She cares about her clients and staff immensely. She is very kind, considerate, supportive, and generous. My co-workers are great to work with. We have a team mentality , and support each other whenever possible. The company is growing quickly and there is a room for growth. I am very excited about my future. I highly recommend working for Innovative Occupational Therapy.

Pros

Opportunity to work remote

Fast Paced, Personable Supportive Environment

Lovely environment. Kind and caring therapists. Supportive office team. Relaxed yet fast paced environment. Owner is very flexible around work/life schedule. There is lots of training and support for growth. Owner is very friendly, yet has high expectations.

Pros

Personable environment

Cons

Faster paced

Jobs at Innovative Occupational Therapy Services