Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group

Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group Employee Reviews

Canada50 reviews
Great team to be a part of
Spent many years there, lots of experience garnished, especially on Bombardier aircraft. The physical work environment was quite safe and pleasant to work in.
Deadend Job
A company that really doesn't bother about its employees. No growth, no morale and unless there is an absolute need for a job, I'd suggest take your time, skill and efforts somewhere else.
Bad place to work
Terrible company to work for. Bad supervisor, evening no store open to get tools if needed. They were supposed to get 3 airplanes for a 3-month contract, ended getting only one for a one month contract.
It is not the same company as it was anymore
It was nice company, no engineering department anymore...
I have no idea what to say more. Worked there less then 1 year.

They hired me as a contractor, but few months after I got hired as a permanent, they lost a big client and they laid me off.
health and safety is one the best issu always it come first
Long 17 years of hard work,
Wish the business back to go back. In love with my best years of work there.

Learned a lot about products I never know.

Accuracy at work

Proud of a very good work
Atmosphère plaisante & conviviale
- Accueillir les visiteurs, gérer les appels et traiter la correspondance en général au quotidien au niveau de la réception
- Aider au département des ressources humaines avec le soutien de collègues amicaux et souriants

- Améliorer mes aptitudes en communication et développer mon approche publique dans le domaine de l'aviation

- Acquérir une expérience additionnelle dans l'accomplissement de tâches de bureau

- Bénéficier d'une gestion saine et équitable

- Partage et aide à l'intégration au sein de l'équipe

- Caméra de surveillance créer un environnement sécurisant

- L'opportunité de communiquer avec les pilotes en plein vol est un défi en soi

- Etre entourée d'un personnel naviguant créer un climat agréable et détendu en milieu de travail
Pros
Les heures de pauses et de repas sont respectées, le personnel a la chance de passer des tests medicaux au frais de la compagnie
Cons
Côte d'appréciation pas applicable de façon généralisée
This is an excellent company with plenty of room for growth. Management is responsive and open. The company has a great safety culture and I have enjoyed my time working here.
Toxic
Was a toxic place to work where management has zero interest in employees. First few years was if you don't like leave. Employees are a liability to them. Any issues come up are white washed.

Management gives little support to employees whether its tools to do your jobs or feed back to do your job.

Unfortunately they have turned place into miserable place to work.

Most enjoyable part of job was moving on to a new job
Pros
Cons
To much to list
Official response from Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group
10 April 2019
Dear sender,

Your experience at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group was not the one we strive to create for our employees.

Over the past few years, in response to new market forces, the Innotech Aviation division has gone from a new aircraft completions centre to an in-service maintenance, interior refurbishment, and aircraft paint provider. This transition had a big impact on our staffing levels. While we did our best to minimize the impact on our employees, we recognize it was very difficult for those affected.

As we set a course for growth in the in-service market, our organization is placing greater emphasis on elaborating the corporate vision and better communicating with its valued employees.

We appreciate your feedback and wish you great success in your future endeavors.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group?
Mismanaged and archaic failing business
Long gone are the glory days of this place. To summarize the numerous defects in the organization would take a lifetime and wouldn't merit any change if acknowledged. Stay clear of the inevitable reoccuring failure.
Pros
Little to none
Cons
Entry level salary, no advancement, poor management, overworked, dated office, male driven
average
it was an average place to work. when i worked there it was very busy with lots of aircraft to work on. it has had a down turn in the past few years. good learning place.
good work place
good people who work there, was a fun experience learned abit would work there again. last position i had was unloading planes for hockey teams in the winter.
Pros
good people
Cons
far
No growth at all
Not a good company to work for. Salary is really low, no promotions, no increment in salary. altogether not a good place especially if you are really looking to make some money. If you are a starter and you don't care about salary in the starting of your career; then its okay to work there to build your experience.
I'm really looking forward to getting back to work!
a typical day at work should be busy, happy, fun, and profitable for the employer. They taught me everything I know about the aviation industry. I had competant, and professional managers and supervisors. The workplace culture was enjoyable to me and my training in the industry. The hardest part of my job was having to end the day, and the most enjoyable part was going into work in the morning.
Pros
travel opportunities, and mixing business and pleasure
Cons
I think all jobs have some "not so great' bits, but I try to keep them to a minimum.
peu d'avancement
ambiance de travail très bonne
avantages sociaux très bonne

management pas fort

salaire ordinaire
Pros
lattitude et confiance
Cons
mal géré
Operations
Overall a great company to work for .

Great operations team

Crewed all flights & planned monthly schedules

Ensured crew followed Transport Canada Guidelines
productive and efficient
i hope the company could run more organized. making productive and efficient. i like this company but i feel sad to see it is going down. i hope the work comes back like we had before.
Poorly managed and toxic work environment
This company has zero regard for it's employees.... Management has no integrity nor accountability and will fire skilled employees who disagree with their policies and practices while keeping and promoting incompetent staff that are agreeable and keep quiet. A place to avoid if you care about quality and integrity.
Pros
Higher than avg salary
Cons
Everything else
Fun enviroment and safe workplace
I fell so comfortable and happy in this company. the company needs some improvement on management skills.I learned many other skills in my field and progress my job.
Pros
Rrsp
Cons
Unstability
Worst Management
If you want material for writing a "DON'T Manage a Company Like This" book, then this is the place to be.
It's unfortunate what bad management has done to this once well respected company.

Management tries to use the employees as scapegoats in order to cover their own lack of experience, knowledge and people skills. There is lack of oversight in day to day operations. Loss of business and poor employee moral speak volumes. not somewhere to pursue a long term career like it used to be. Expect your job to be threatened for now concrete reason.

Management must take responsibility for their own mismanagement. Customers and employees are leaving for their mess ups and behaviour. The company is a shell of its former self because of management. If management doesn't change soon, there will no longer an Execaire.
Pros
3 weeks vacation
Good dental plan
Generally, a fast paced environment, but high employee/management turnover makes for a stressful environment
as the employee break-in period increases co-workers duties and lowers efficiency.
bon lieu de travail.
Bien aimé travailler chez innotech, pourrais Apporter des changements exemple outil de travail ( up to date)dans certain départements
Pros
compagnon de travail
Cons
plans de retraite