Innomar Strategies Inc Employee Reviews

Des horaires souples
Poste d'infirmière en clinique et en soins (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC15 September 2017
Le plus grand avantage chez Innomar, c'est la souplesse des horaires. Idéal pour les jeunes familles.

Par contre, les déplacements chez les clients peuvent être périlleux, surtout en hiver.
Pros
flexibilité des horaires
Cons
nombreux déplacements
you got to belong to the "clique" or else you an outsider
warehouse (Former Employee) –  burlington12 September 2017
still think like a small privately held company, zero personality among lead team. Staff engagement is not a key factor, and if you not "popular" - you out.
Pros
Cons
small minded approac
Stressful environment
Senior Management (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON1 August 2017
Very customer focused sometimes at expense of employees. Would benefit from taking care of employees who in turn will take care of clients who will subsequently take care of bottom line.
Amazing
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON24 May 2017
Coordinate patient scheduling across Canada and collaborate with nurses to ensure patient centricity model is maintained
Best work environment
Everyone is incredibly friendly and helpful
no comment
Specialty Programs (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON28 March 2017
no comments. Leadership and company vision lacking. no transparency. Great talent re: high performer and potential. No real leadership from VP of Programs.
Mediocrity encouraged
Senior Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON26 January 2017
Much growth has led to the mentality of hire a body to do the job. Fit or ability is not a prerequisite.
Aim low on expectations so that you can impress the managers and you will be ok. If you dare point out the lack of productivity - lack of client benefit - lack of intelligent process, you will be reprimanded.
Pros
keep your head down, say nothing - you will be fine
Cons
"ethical wall" makes for working in silos. Left hand doesn't know what Right hand is doing, frankly it doesn't care what the other hand is doing.
Assisting Patients on a Daily basis with their medication and care!
Consulting and Conference Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON26 January 2017
Innomar Strategies assists numbers of patients to get the medication and care that they need. A number of skilled Patient Support Managers and Nurses are available around the clock to assist patients. The employees of Innomar Strategies whole-heartedly believe in what they do and want to make the Patient Journey as seamless as possible.
Pros
Assisting Patients
Cons
As long as you are assistning patients there are no cons
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON22 May 2014
High Paced
Customer/Patient driven work
Great Co-Workers
Poorly Managed
Pros
Clean
Cons
Irregular Work Schedule and Poor Management
Close to home/ short hours
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON25 July 2012
Busy/fast pace
Pharmaceutical products
Good management
Easy to work with
Constant changing
Helping others, using my French skills
The people that I work with make the day more enjoyable and easy to work with them.
CASE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON17 July 2012
I have learned a great deal with respect to Case Management, troubleshooting and learning even more with respect to prioritizing and organizational skills. My computer skills have increased and improved. Management has taught me more than I can express. Most difficult part of the job acclimatizing to "client"-based mentality-differwent world than I was used to. My co-workers are exemplary and very giving and willing to help as required. Dealing with patients has been my favourite part of the job as I feel rewarded when I know I have helped to ease their pain making "the process" easier to bear knowing there is someone to assist them and listen to them, just when they need someone to "be there" for them.
Pros
helping patients
Cons
some long hours, not bad though