Innio

Innio

Innio Employee Review

In Maturing Process

I have been at INNIO since almost the beginning of it's Welland, Ontario site. I have been in upper management roles at various small businesses throughout the years and decided to go a new direction when I applied here. The compensation and benefits is more than I've heard anyone getting elsewhere for similar work. I previously oversaw the day to day operations of entire companies and did not get compensated the way I do here. They understand that just as production is a top priority for them, our families and home life are a top priority for us. If you follow the policies in place, this is a very laid back facility to work in. If you don't follow the policies, you feel the pain just like you would at any job.The one thing I will say is that, despite being the central hub for manufacturing the product in North America, head office and many support roles are stationed in Wisconsin. I understand the legacy aspect of the business wanting to continue sales, culture, etc. in the originating area, but engineering issues are perceived to be ignored. With little to no people to address directly onsite for these issues, production continuously finds themselves working around known issues despite having raised them as concerns in the past. Not the best approach to quality. Other than this, it is a fantastic work environment and I have never been happier.

Pros

Pay, Benefits, Pension, Flexible Schedules

Cons

Lack of support for ongoing issues

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Nepotism is key

If you want to get anywhere in the company or keep your job you have to be best buddies with the right people. If your young and strive for success look for employment elsewhere. Many empty promises and red tape.

Pros

Easy work

Cons

Poor management
Same roleSame location

Great flexible place to work at

Came in for my shift and get updated on the days events and goals, and went on with building the engine in my stationOnly reason I left was because I had to move out of regionFellow workers were great and the M.E.s were great as well. The plant manager was kind of out of touch with the employee base and really only cared about numbers but that's typical managementHighly recommend working here

Pros

Great pay for area, overtime on weekends, RRSP/TFSA matching, pension, benefits, friendly helpful workers, climate controlled, new clean tools, lower management helpful and friendly

Cons

Plant management not down to earth with floor workers, was hard to increase wage with knowledge but that was being adjusted as I left
Same location

Its alright

Innio is an okay place to work. If you're experienced this place is not for you tho.Assembly makes poor money while some of the people in warehouse brag about how much money they make.That's right warehouse makes more then Assembly. I was short parts and warehouse came to my station to argue with me. I told them to look at my kitting cart, they did but made it sound like it was my fault. Plus most of the time you walk back into warehouse most of them are sitting around. Not saying all of them but a majority of them.Most people in Assembly will tell you once they get there 5 years Assembly experience they scooting.The managers or WSO's in Assembly are awsome and so is most of the team. I left because the pay sucks and im not will to work my slef to death to make ends meet. The tech progression is a joke.Each station you get signed off at is $500, that's a joke considering the amount of knowledge you need to retain.I had experience and picked it up very quickly, people there seemed to like me because of that. But again the pay was not there. I enjoyed doing the 12 hours but not working for less then what warehouse makes.

Pros

Lots of over time

Cons

Very poor pay. Poor Warehouse attitude

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innio. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Innio with

Innio reviews by location

Learn about Innio in popular locations

• Innio