Inn at Laurel Point

Inn at Laurel Point Culture reviews

Canada10 reviews

Clear

Great place to work....Amazing people, culture and benifits

People and culture are second to none. Family feel however high service standards. High emphasis on "TEAM". Colleagues are empowered and supported; guest focussed and always wanting to go above and beyond to impress their guests.Growth and development of staff is highly supported my management. Amazing staff parties and staff recognition.Excellent staff meals and benifits.

Pros

People, culture, benifits

Cons

The Union

Great Culture

Great inclusive place to work- lots of opportunities to transfer departments and gain experience in other roles. Competitive wages and benefits included for Food and Beverage workers.

Insights into Inn at Laurel Point

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager

excellent workplace cultural/ nice team work

the personal hotel with an excellent atmosphere, everyone in the company is friendly, the HR department is outstanding, they almost know everyone's personality in the company and also helping people through their life. lots of stuff work in the hotel for more than 10 years. people had show lots of respect together, we are not only meet at work we have team building or celebration after work. the outstanding relationship between making us more efficiency at work

A good work place

It is a good workplace and job culture is really good. Salary is really good and you can get the full salary when you work more than a year and co-workers are really friendly. You will love here.

Friendly work environment

When I worked in the housekeeping department, the coworkers were super nice and helpful. Working in the room attendant position was tough; however, I enjoyed working in that position because of my lovely coworkers.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Inn at Laurel Point?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inn at Laurel Point. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement