Inn at Laurel Point
View all Inn at Laurel Point reviews

Inn at Laurel Point

Inn at Laurel Point Employee Review

Great place to work: fun and easy-going management with guest and employee focus. My position is temporary, and the review would probably be higher if the position was permanent. I am proud to say that I was chosen to work there!

Pros

many.... Fun environment, good people, free lunches, many other perks

Cons

hard work, long hours, irregular schedule, but typical for all hospitality sector

4.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Great place to work....Amazing people, culture and benifits

People and culture are second to none. Family feel however high service standards. High emphasis on "TEAM". Colleagues are empowered and supported; guest focussed and always wanting to go above and beyond to impress their guests.Growth and development of staff is highly supported my management. Amazing staff parties and staff recognition.Excellent staff meals and benifits.

Pros

People, culture, benifits

Cons

The Union

plus tips was a bellman

I was a bellman, great atmosphere sometimes very busy but mostly relaxed. Tips varied from winter to summer. Summer being the most lucrative but great team

Great Culture

Great inclusive place to work- lots of opportunities to transfer departments and gain experience in other roles. Competitive wages and benefits included for Food and Beverage workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inn at Laurel Point. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement