Inn at Laurel Point
View all Inn at Laurel Point reviews

Inn at Laurel Point

Inn at Laurel Point Employee Review

Friendly work environment

When I worked in the housekeeping department, the coworkers were super nice and helpful. Working in the room attendant position was tough; however, I enjoyed working in that position because of my lovely coworkers.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

beautiful hotel, family feel

Cleaning rooms to high standards. Team work and fast paced environment. To be great at this job you have to be be quick and efficient and roll with the constant changes that happen on a daily basis.

Pros

free lunch, good benefits

Cons

not much room for advancement
Same location

Great place to work....Amazing people, culture and benifits

People and culture are second to none. Family feel however high service standards. High emphasis on "TEAM". Colleagues are empowered and supported; guest focussed and always wanting to go above and beyond to impress their guests.Growth and development of staff is highly supported my management. Amazing staff parties and staff recognition.Excellent staff meals and benifits.

Pros

People, culture, benifits

Cons

The Union
Same location

plus tips was a bellman

I was a bellman, great atmosphere sometimes very busy but mostly relaxed. Tips varied from winter to summer. Summer being the most lucrative but great team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inn at Laurel Point. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement