Inland Kenworth Employee Review

View all Inland Kenworth reviews

In it for the money
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC17 August 2018
My experience in the Heavy equipment side of the business was a place a manipulation and abuse. Long hour, and expectations of over 20 hour days when convinced the customer with out union backing to defend became difficult to accept this as an expectation and poor home life. Training and the willingness to support constructively was non existent. Communication from management was diplomatic and not supportive. The pay and benefits are fair compared to other dealership standard.

The Truck side and sales side of the business appeared to be friendly and supportive.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Abusive management

Other Inland Kenworth Employee Reviews

Managment is only trhere for themselves
Parts delivery/stock replenishment (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC6 February 2019
You get belittled here. You get treated like garbage. You will never move up or advance especially if you are a girl unless you are managements bestfriend. Good pay but you work you butt off to get told your wrong at everything you do even if you are not. Every store seems to be the same but pg is gem. Different rules for different people
Pros
No pros to working here
Cons
Long hours, No recognition, Treated like a piece of dirt, Treated like you are useless
Poor management
Administration (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC21 May 2018
I had high expectations when I accepted a position with Inland. After 2 weeks of being employed, I was barely trained on what needed to be done. No plan plan in place. The manager for this department was hardly available, either out of the office or when he was in his office, would have his door shut for 6 hours of the day. Clearly not interested in what “his” department. A simple hi or bye would at least make anyone feel welcomed.

I reviewed a few comments other people left about Inland after I resigned . If I would of read them before I accepted the position, I would of declined the offer.
Pros
Coworkers