INKAS Group of Companies

INKAS Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Canada22 reviews

environmentcompanymanagementbusinessemployeegreatnicefriendly

Good place to work and learn, but salaries are not good

great workplace culture, family businesscant grow in the company, there are not too many vacanciesgreat teamA nice place to learn more about the industry

Pros

environment, flexibility

Cons

salary

Horrible ethics. Family run where only family matters.

Complete waste of time. GPS employees phones, micromanaging daily. Poor ethics as repeatedly broke contractual obligations to customers. No regard for personal safety of armed crews as consistently used single person crews with no backup in event of a robbery.

Insights into INKAS Group of Companies

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

no respect for employees what so ever.

i have never felt so disrespected by an employer in my life. never focusing on anything positive, you only hear about when you make one little mistake. you will never hear a thank you for doing anything extra just overall negativity as soon as you walk through the door.

Awesome Coworkers

I was a vault custodian. It was a really nice gig. Hours were based on how fast job was done and after training, I was pretty much self managed. Coworkers were all really supportive and collaborative.

Compitative enviromment

management level is not professional, work environment is ok.. lots of area to grow, can learn a lot, can get different type of certification...………...

low salaries

they take advantage using new comers and paying low wages, no benefits. design is very rough, everything assembled manually. laser cutting, sheet metal, welding

A scam

They just scam small businesses. They show you this fancy pay chart showing what you would make if you got 15 sales and up in a week but your lucky to get 3 a week and you get pennies off of it. It’s just a horrible environment I had to leave to cry all the time. How can they be so comfortable scamming small businesses all day. Disgusting

productive and interesting

gain amazing and useful experience , nice management and employees. in period i worked there was my best time. professional staff and management . company which achieving all goals what they set

Productive and fun work place

Execute operating procedures that ensure the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all processes. Follow preset procedures ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory requirements as well as corporate audit and risk management requirements Client communication and support, answering all client inquiries Develop and update administrative systems to make them more effective, identify opportunities to enhance services and value proposition for our clients. Undertake ongoing training & development of staff on operating procedures & regulatory requirements. Work with the Director of Operations and Director of Strategic Development to monitor project work plans, schedules and work in progress Provide support to VP & Directors during merge & acquisition process Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners Maintain hard copies and electronic versions of procurement documents Ensure that invoices and records are properly handled and maintained Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses, and relevant problems Provide data and guides to help the business development team Perform general administrative duties such as data entry, filing, and tracking Manage, organize and provide confidential administrative support to 2 teams in support of day-to-day operations Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary Assist with event planning including travel and logistical arrangement

Great culture

I made a lot o great connections and loved every second of working

Pros

Free uniform, overtime pay

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at INKAS Group of Companies?

Fun for the most part

It sucks how easily and quickly you can get fired. I enjoyed working there for the most part. The staff was friendly, no weekend shifts but the merchants would sometimes get underneath your skin and play games just to get at you. And it is hard to get leads and even harder to get sales on those leads. I was fired after a few weeks so that wasn't ideal for me. It also takes a toll on your mental.

Pros

Weekly pay, mix of work and play

Cons

Can be easily fired

They fire you as soon as they hire you.

They don't care about employees and go through many people. I wouldn't recommend this job as it's repetitive and you will be annoying businesses. I asked for one day off for a private reason and I was fired even though I was generating leads. The person who hired me lied to my face and then fire me at the end of the shift.

bad place to work

Had a bad experience with the Calgary office. They'll have some kind wired attitudes and behavior. Was not paid and was fired for no reason. i think the CEO needs to make some changes in the Calgary office. The supervisor there is just an idiot

Pros

Cons

No Respect

love it, always expect surprises, good people, a lot of work

like it here, sometime not stable, but always exciting, good environment, amazing people, flexible hours, large work load and it is growing, result oriented environment.

Pros

good eviroment

Cons

a lot of work

Enjoyable overall

There are a lot of advancement opportunities with the company as it supports business initiatives. The company makes an effort to show appreciation for employees. Friendly, respectful coworkers. Was able to improve communicational and organizational skills participating in local and international trade shows and conferences.

Pros

awesome network and experience

Cons

Vacation structure is not the best, hard to understand and plan

Productive place

The workplace environment is organized well. The company is a big mechanism making sure every detail works properly towards common goals. Interesting and high productivity.

Pros

Productive and professional team

Awesome!

I really like it here. It's a fun, fast-paced and creative environment filled with unique individuals and great projects. The CEO is super friendly and respectable!

Pros

Awesome

Cons

Early hours

Amazing Experience

The coolness thing about the company is that it is constantly expanding its portfolio as well as a line of products. There are always opportunities to grow and develop your skills. For example, I keep improving my WordPress knowledge by assisting with some website adjustment. A typical day at work consists of managing projects for different companies within INKAS Group (different markets, industries and etc) so you will never be bored with your work. The office environment is friendly and professional. The company is located in North York, which is a little bit far to me, but there is a TTC stop next to the entrance.

Pros

The team is amazing

completely russian owned company

this place was great to work, management was nice but all are russian. if you arent, its a tough place to work, they dont treat you the same. training course was a total waste of money

Débrouillardise

une journée de travail doit etre remplie de débrouillardise car on est laisser a nous meme au niveau du siege social de Toronto. Le plus difficile est de faire rouler l'entreprise / succursale de Montreal sans meme avoir une carte de credit pour les dépenses. Le tout doit etre payer avec votre argent et un compte de dépense par la suite. On ne doit pas etre tres presser de recevoir notre argent. Trouver de la main d'oeuvre est extrêmement difficile dû au permis nécessaires pour effectuer le travail.

Pros

ce travail permet de gagner un énorme baggage d'expérience

INKAS Finance Corporation,

INKAS® Payments Corporation is a leading merchant service provider in Canada, with a strong emphasis on technology. The company offers the newest and fastest processing solutions and payment options ranging from bill payments to mobile apps. INKAS® Payments Corporation prides itself on the best customer service in the industry with the commitment to address merchant’s questions or concerns 24/7. By offering cost effective solutions along with the lowest turnover rate INKAS® is able to meet and exceed expectations of the most demanding clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INKAS Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement