INKAS Group of Companies Employee Reviews

They fire you as soon as they hire you.
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 March 2019
They don't care about employees and go through many people. I wouldn't recommend this job as it's repetitive and you will be annoying businesses. I asked for one day off for a private reason and I was fired even though I was generating leads. The person who hired me lied to my face and then fire me at the end of the shift.
Enjoyable overall
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 September 2018
There are a lot of advancement opportunities with the company as it supports business initiatives. The company makes an effort to show appreciation for employees.

Friendly, respectful coworkers. Was able to improve communicational and organizational skills participating in local and international trade shows and conferences.
Pros
awesome network and experience
Cons
Vacation structure is not the best, hard to understand and plan
Productive place
worker :) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 September 2018
The workplace environment is organized well. The company is a big mechanism making sure every detail works properly towards common goals. Interesting and high productivity.
Pros
Productive and professional team
Awesome!
Senior Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 September 2018
I really like it here. It's a fun, fast-paced and creative environment filled with unique individuals and great projects. The CEO is super friendly and respectable!
Pros
Awesome
Cons
Early hours
Amazing Experience
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 August 2018
The coolness thing about the company is that it is constantly expanding its portfolio as well as a line of products. There are always opportunities to grow and develop your skills. For example, I keep improving my WordPress knowledge by assisting with some website adjustment.

A typical day at work consists of managing projects for different companies within INKAS Group (different markets, industries and etc) so you will never be bored with your work.

The office environment is friendly and professional. The company is located in North York, which is a little bit far to me, but there is a TTC stop next to the entrance.
Pros
The team is amazing
INKAS Finance Corporation,
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 September 2016
INKAS® Payments Corporation is a leading merchant service provider in Canada, with a strong emphasis on technology. The company offers the newest and fastest processing solutions and payment options ranging from bill payments to mobile apps. INKAS® Payments Corporation prides itself on the best customer service in the industry with the commitment to address merchant’s questions or concerns 24/7. By offering cost effective solutions along with the lowest turnover rate INKAS® is able to meet and exceed expectations of the most demanding clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INKAS Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

INKAS Group of Companies Reviews by Location