INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing

INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
Management is very bad. Do not apply in the compagnie. The supervisor don't have experience and they doesnt give a - about you and your personal life.
Pros
Garanteed time
Cons
Supervisor
You work with amazing people with such creative minds and amazing personalities. Management is great and very flexible. Always feel like you're part of a community.
I've been at Inkas for over a year now and I really like working here. There is room to grow and your opinions matter. Our team actually makes a difference!

The people who work here are friendly and the culture he is unique.

The family that founded this company all work here and they treat you with respect. The owner talks to you as an equal despite the high status he possesses.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Early hours
The company builds Armored Vehicles which is a rapidly developing market. Has a good friendly family-type atmosphere. The most enjoyable part of the job is an opportunity to do travel and do business to various parts of the world, the management encourages this.
However, Sales are poorly managed, no initial training is offered to newcomers. There is virtually no Marketing effort or Marketing department. A clear production-oriented company.

Insecure new workers may be overwhelmed with multiple tasks and thus overstressed.

Communication within the company is poor, the management never informs about workers who quit and there is no information about who goes on business trips, where and when.
Pros
firendly family-style working atmosphere, the firm makes products for a rapidly developing market.
Cons
poorly managed, no communication, low salaries
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7