INK Entertainment Employee Reviews

Scam .. more similar reviews to come.
Model (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2018
Not being paid for over four months. Fake checks and promises. Breaches of contracts. This has happened to many . I should give some public awareness.
Pros
Makes you feel hopeful
Cons
No pay, breach contract. Bullying by boss.
A lot of fun
PR and Events Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 May 2018
Had a great time working with Ink. The team was supportive, everyone was friendly and I learned a lot. As an intern, it was a great opportunity for me.
Dont work here
Employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 April 2018
Possibly one of the worst businesses to work at in the cities entertainment industry. bad mentality behind the scenes at HQ, low pay, non existent benefits, malicious gossip, no human resources, extremely high turnover rate due to negative working environment, illegal activity at HQ and venues, not to mention rich arrogant owners.
Productive and Fun
Security Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 December 2017
A place where diversity is the brand.Meeting people of every nation and language. Working in a culture of understanding and sharing. Learning about the world from fellow staff.
Pros
always being offered food
Cons
getting fat, everyone brings food
high volume, fast pace, fun environment
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 July 2017
Have loved working for this company for years, can be hard to plan the rest of my life however as we only get our schedule a week at a time and only a couple days out from the weekend but its all part of the job! If you can handle a high pace, high volume environment and maintain first class customer service throughout the long shifts - an Ink venue is the place for you!
fast paced
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 January 2017
Good music, great coworkers, high volume sales. You go to work and don't stop moving, which is how I like it. The hours are long and everyone gets their own equipment.
Pros
good hours
Cons
hard to move up
Productive and fun place
Full Cycle Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2015
I love doing accounting/ bookkeeping. Also enjoyed working as a team members with my co-workers. and my experience grow strong and solid as I was in charge of full cycle of accounting for 3 Bar/Nightclub and restaurant.
Eventful workplace with Amazing Opportunities
Supervisor of Hostess's (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 September 2015
I was fortunate enough to work at two of Ink's venues, the Guvernment nightclub, and Cabana Pool Bar. Both allowed me to advance my knowledge of the industry, while thoroughly enjoying my job.
Easy going workplace
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 December 2013
Putting together marketing campaigns for the venues owned by the company is what I would do on a daily basis. I owe a lot to Ink for the experience I gained in this field of work. Management was okay as long as we provided results. The hardest part of the job was most definitely taking on the venues that weren't doing well and trying to make them work. The job was enjoyable because I got to meet a lot of different people who own various venues and businesses.