Ingram Micro

Ingram Micro Employee Reviews for Laborer

Laborer7 reviews
Canada7 reviews
always out going people, management makes sure you are happy. work enviorment was nice calm and people were always talking and making friends the work it self was fairly light.
More online order delivery done by this company.More employees are working in different shift they have gain good RF operating experience which is used in other company in same manner.
Pros
occasionally free lunch
Cons
Working at ingram micro is really best thing for me, everybody over their is very professional. They are always concern about everyone's safety. Working environment is really good.
Very easy going co - workers was also a friendly enviornment. i learned how to use a rf and load boxes properly with good form . Ingram micro also taught me how to wrap skids properly with good posture .
I enjoyed my time there, it was a good environment, very clean, nice people, room for advancement, good management, would work there again. HR is sketchy, as they get their check from Ingram, I remember Allison being absolutely awful and smiling as she handed out our lay off forms.
Pros
rewards, people, work
Cons
hours
All aspects of the job are typically what you would expect, except for management.

Allow me to preface this review by saying I had a part time, temporary position as a picker only. I received this job offer through a work agency.

They're pushy, commanding, and essentially terrible at their job.

Temp employees such as myself, wore nametags. These served no purpose, as management would literally snap their fingers and exclaim "HEY! I need you." to get your attention, followed by a come here motion without even making eye contact. Terrible communication as a whole.

I had taken the job as a picker only, but management demands that you fulfill other tasks as well, jobs not in your job description. Expect to do 4-5 other jobs around the warehouse as the management please, with no bonus compensation. All with the same aggressive demanding "HEY!"

Other

- Major intersection of Hurontario and Britannia West.

- Regular bus routes are close by. If you do take public transit, keep in mind the walking time from your stop. For me it was a good 10 minutes.

- For your lunch options, there's a Wendy's/Tim Hortons, and a Subway restaurant along Hurontario. Ingram Micro is far enough that even on your lunch break, you can only really eat at these places if you drive with a car.

- Parking spots seem to be ample.

- The majority of the lockers are located in the washrooms, which were all completely used by full time employees. Personal belongings such as watches and cellphones aren't allowed past the revolving door, so you'll load them in an envelope and
 - more...
Pros
Easy tasks
Cons
Terrible management
great place to work if u like cheese> Takes time moving up. Located in Vancouver. If you want to learn about cheese. Not to many employees.