Ingram Micro

Ingram Micro Employee Reviews for Distribution Associate

Distribution Associate9 reviews
Canada9 reviews
I had a good times in this company the management are professionals and the coworkers are helpful but the work sometimes hard because its heavy they have overtimes at the end of year.
Did not agree with the management style. I felt like their communication skills were very poor. There is a lot of overtime available for those who are interested in overtime however the yearly incentives are not very good.
I start of the day with putaway in which I replenish products at the aisles. Then when I'm done I proceed to picking the customer's orders or some other task I'm told to do so. It's a workplace I can communicate with different people by having the same goal of satisfying our customers.
Workplace culture is good and management listens to your concerns. It is good platform to learn about various new things like cooperation and patience.
job was boring and labor intensive, good for temporary workers
company is great offered to pay for more education. I decided to change career paths. O
Pros
full time
Cons
heavy
Ingram micro is a fun and productive workplace.
i have learned alot of things from this place.

Priority management is the biggest thing that i learned from ingram micro.
Salary is above minimum wage. Work is repetitive and very physical. We work overtime during busy season(October-December).
Pros
Free lunch at boxing week and cyber week
Cons
long hours of work and inconvenient for people without car
Good working environment, helpful supervisors, learned a lot about order picking and packing using a RF scanner and working in a fast paced environment. Friendly colleagues and supervisors.
Pros
Reasonable pay with direct deposite
Cons
Sometimes need to carry heavy boxes
The company is an established technology provider and a leader in its industry. I love and enjoy my word as a contract distribution associate and have learned many things which added to my skills and experience. Due to work shortage because of slowdown, my contract was terminated after 2 extensions. However, my supervisor and the manager have assured us that when it becomes busy, they will certainly call us back.
Pros
good working environment, good facilities, good training and experience
Cons
employment is only on contract basis