Ingram Micro Employee Reviews for Distribution Associate
Distribution Associate9 reviews
Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,247 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I start of the day with putaway in which I replenish products at the aisles. Then when I'm done I proceed to picking the customer's orders or some other task I'm told to do so. It's a workplace I can communicate with different people by having the same goal of satisfying our customers.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Salary is above minimum wage. Work is repetitive and very physical. We work overtime during busy season(October-December).
Free lunch at boxing week and cyber week
long hours of work and inconvenient for people without car
Good working environment, helpful supervisors, learned a lot about order picking and packing using a RF scanner and working in a fast paced environment. Friendly colleagues and supervisors.
Reasonable pay with direct deposite
Sometimes need to carry heavy boxes
The company is an established technology provider and a leader in its industry. I love and enjoy my word as a contract distribution associate and have learned many things which added to my skills and experience. Due to work shortage because of slowdown, my contract was terminated after 2 extensions. However, my supervisor and the manager have assured us that when it becomes busy, they will certainly call us back.
good working environment, good facilities, good training and experience
employment is only on contract basis
See more Ingram Micro reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ingram Micro. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 2,247 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Ingram Micro
- What is the work environment and culture like at Ingram Micro?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Ingram Micro?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Ingram Micro?3 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Ingram Micro?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Ingram Micro?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Ingram Micro?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Ingram Micro?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Ingram Micro?3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Ingram Micro?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Ingram Micro, what would be the reason?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
Ingram Micro Reviews by Job Title