Ingram Micro

Ingram Micro Employee Reviews in Richmond, BC

Richmond, BC15 reviews
a good and comfortable work environment. People were helpful everyone help each other. I highly recommended to those who love working in a warehouse. The working hours was so long.
Pros
good salary
Cons
good place to work but management doesn't really choose well on who deserves to be kept and who's not. they obviously pick based on who they just personally like. they don't value people's hardwork. and as days go by, people are just becoming greedy at work and it becomes really toxic.
I enjoyed my job working with respectful people, easy to cooperate with them, and it's not a challenging work in Ingram Micro. Furthermore, I have learned about work as a warehouse associate.
All jobs has great experience with new learning skills. I got great experience of leadership, team work and management. Most of the late nights gives me much targets with new learning and achieving goals
I had a great experience as I knew what was expected out of me within an 8 hour shift. The management was very polite and approachable incase any question or concerns arise.
Pros
Nice team and management
Cons
Long hours of standing
company environment is good with good culture.
the only issue I faced was delay in advancement.

i worked for about 2 years for company and is still working on same position.
Very safety oriented which is good as it is a busy warehouse.
Warehouse kept in great condition.

Nice managers.

Would be a good career, except that they are super cheap and pay next to nothing.
Pros
A warehouse that actually follows safety guidelines
Cons
Super cheap in pay
This is a perfect place to start at, which teaches a lot for beginners as a first job. Teaches you a lot of different things besides of ware house work. There's always something to do and people are very friendly and helpful.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
It is a big company but in my opinion they do not reward to hard workers enaugh. They pay less than other companies like that but if you need to book a day off, you can do it when you want and it is ok for them.
A company that ships out electronic devices with different areas to work like order picking, void fill, filling trucks and sometimes packing boxes and loading skids for orders in the shipping department.
This place was a joke to work for. They fired me 3 days before christmas, for just cause reasons, after i had just put in weeks of over time to compensate for the christmas rush.
the employees were friendly and energetic. not much versatility in culture. training is very thorough and the warehouse and machinery were kept in good condition/clean
Pros
free snacks and coffee every friday, schedule is very flexible
Cons
not much room for advancement, contract termination unpredictable
They hire too many temps and then let them all go. The supervisors should not be supervisors because not only do they never know anything but are extremely rude. I have been harassed so many times at ingram. There is no way to advance and they will end your contract without notice.
Salary is above minimum wage. Work is repetitive and very physical. We work overtime during busy season(October-December).
Pros
Free lunch at boxing week and cyber week
Cons
long hours of work and inconvenient for people without car
Its not a bad place to work even though u are on contract which really sucks u only have to have good luck to get a permanent position there of course