Ingram Micro

Ingram Micro Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Mississauga, ON153 reviews
They hardly hire, almost everyone on contract that's subject to periodic review that ends up to renewal or termination. They have the best Operation Management
Pros
Not too much of a pressure but you must prove you can
Cons
Contract
While working there is a good opportunity to enhance experience and co-operative staff. There are many other duties from other department can learn and gain experience so I believe its a good place to work.
Associates are Ingram Micro are encouraged to work their best and have the autonomy to do their job. Ingram Micro also gives associates travel perks and annual bonus encentive.
Pros
Team building, summer activities, encourage in house trainings
Cons
Hectic
Did not agree with the management style. I felt like their communication skills were very poor. There is a lot of overtime available for those who are interested in overtime however the yearly incentives are not very good.
Excellent place to work, Management is Awesome,
Flexible Work Shifts & Excellent Work Environment

Love to being a part of it. Lots of new things to learn, Proper Training

Healthy n Respectful Work Place

Managers and Supervisors are very decent, Always there to help you, Always ready to listen you

Positive Atmosphere
ingram micro prioritizes the safety of all its employees. One of the best places I have worked at. Everyone shows respect to one another. Salary wise its not enough.
The office was recently renovated. Company is respectful of work life balance. Extremely sales driven. there is a gamesroom to elevate stress. Open door policy.
Overall good company to work for. Fun activities, great people. However, a lot of office politics involved. Not easy to move up within the company. They claim to provide employee development processes but not very effective
Everything good,Good place for work.Nice behave of supervisiors.Good salary with overtime.I recommend everybody to work here with good place.thank you
Pros
Cons
To much
Work starts at 6 am in the morning .i have learned too many things from my seniors and experienced workers .Like in the peek season when the order are 100 times the usual orders i learnt how to work and fulfill the warehouse requirements that the management expects from me.The work culture is very friendly at the warehouse.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ingram Micro?
technical job with minimum salary. why? ask them!
they occasionally send computer technicians to the warehouse for inventory. the total feeling is like they don't care that much about employees. just need to get the job done with minimum cost.
Good place to kick off your career and get a lot of industry exposure. If you are right out of College or University this is a great place to start.

Location is also very accessible!
you will add later more.
Very good experience working with this amazing company. friendly environmental, team work and productive and funny place to work.
Learning opportunities

Friendly environment to work

If you are hardworking then you get appreciated and you are valued according to you work efforts
I had a supportive manager and great team who were willing to teach and allowed me to adapt quickly. Though my tenure was short I would love to go back for another opportunity in the future if provided the chance.
People are nice, management not organized, salary is weak no chance of movement unless you are connected or a suck up. No training in place. just shadow and sink or swim after thta
Great place to work. Enjoyed the working with such amazing clients and executive team. Ingram Micro strives for efficiencies working along side their vendor to create long lasting relationships
You get a lot of skills from working here. The community at work felt more like a family and we always had celebrations for days such as christmas, eid, and diwali.
Nice place to work, easy work and a great environment. free tea, coffee. security at check-in and they are always ready to assist. I will work here again if I have the chance
Pros
on special occasions free food
Cons
not all the times but long hour too
Good company . Just get in, do an honest days work and they will appreciate you . If you slack off they will notice and get rid of you. Hrs are steady during regular season and great during peak spas on. They are fair for the most part.
I actually did not mind the job but the management was kind of rude at some times but overall I kind of miss it. the workers there a super nice and so helpful