Ingram Micro

Ingram Micro Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,247 reviews
They hardly hire, almost everyone on contract that's subject to periodic review that ends up to renewal or termination. They have the best Operation Management
Pros
Not too much of a pressure but you must prove you can
Cons
Contract
Obtain a job that allows me a position where I can offer my professional experience to develop and achieve my goals, in additional to meet the company objective and provide the service.
A very good organization for experienced professionals
The salary pay out is pretty good compared to the market standards

The company is still growing on the Analytics perspective
Cons
Poor HR department. Ill treats employees
don't like this job get only 2 breaks in a 12 hour schedule and can't understand most of the people due to most dont speak English but they do have a great air conditioning.
Such a lovely team of people to work alongside and for. Everyone is lovely and helpful and welcoming. So calm, although fast paced, quiet, clean and organised. Training is great and very clear. All round a great place to work!
Pros
Friendly, busy, organised
Cons
Not close to home (my cons)
We have been busy since the pandemic and we work six days a week with no end in sight. I like the people and the job I do here I just don’t want to work six days a week anymore.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Working to many days
I wk there for 15yrs and my life was no gd and the people does not help u.and the act like they don't understand u at all because ur different frm them.the company is gd,but the people, the manager,the Hr people I give it a 1,no gd place that's ok only those who are in favor
The work itself isn't bad, but the pay is quite terrible. Don't expect to live comfortably off the income. Immediate supervisors aren't bad at all, but the white hats lie right to your face. They force you to work at other sites without informing you that you're required to do that upfront when you get hired. If you like easy work, this is your place. If you expect to work for a trustworthy company that pays decent, look elsewhere.
Pros
Pretty frequent free lunches, free goodies such as shirts and snacks, free bottled water and ice pops in the summer
Cons
Pay is awful, higher ups are untrustworthy, sometimes spontaneous overtime, occasional required travel with very short notice
No family time, expect not knowing when you will go home. Your coworkers will try to get you fired. Stay to yourself and you will survive the business
Pros
Close parking
Cons
Mean management, some cool team leads
If you are not too great at standing on your feet during a full work assignment Ingram is not the place for you. The fact that all restrooms take at least 7 minutes to get too kind of sucks. The restrooms are also on the second floor, that's the only thing I disagree with about the warehouse
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ingram Micro?
Nette Kollegen. Alle hilfsbereit. Neue Kollegen werden freundlich empfangen.
Als Minijobber unter polnichen Mitarbeiter war es schwer
Pros
snacks
Cons
Zeitdruck
Managers don't care about the running of the place, will reject any change suggested. Expect you to work a lot of hours and basically force you to do overtime. Those that don't do overtime get treated badly. Basically treats staff like trash, staff turn over is huge, I barely got to know my colleagues because they all kept leaving.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
The entire company.
Working really hard that’s my favorite part of the job and they motivated you and exercise keep your blood flowing and you have friendly co workers respectful
Horrible, pésima. Para no repetir en la vida. Quien te contrata es una agencia (ETT), que lo único que quieren es mano de obra barata y ganar dinero con los trabajadores. De lo que te van pagando por semana, descuentan alquiler de alojamiento, seguro, bicicleta o transporte en función de los kilómetros de distancia entre aquel y el centro de trabajo. Hay semanas que te quedas debiéndoles dinero si no te han dado suficientes horas de trabajo. Si intentas irte de sus alojamientos también te quitan horas de trabajo y así no puedes pagar tu alquiler libre. Si vas en bicicleta, puedes ir a las tres de la mañana de vuelta a casa por caminos hacia los campings o casas a las afueras de las ciudades con nieve, hielo, vientos de más de 20 km/h, lluvia sobre todo, casi siempre y hasta en verano, donde en una casa pueden convivir hasta 17 personas afinadas en 3-4 habitaciones, dos baños y una cocina. En los campings te roban, roban en los bungalows, venden drogas. Si vas en autobús te citan por sms a las 5 de la mañana para pasar lista y llevarte a la empresa a mas de una hora de trayecto de ida y lo mismo a la vuelta.
En el Centro de trabajo, debes fichar la entrada, nos retienen a todos en un habitáculo con vallas, hasta que nos llevan a todos juntos a trabajar a la ubicación de cada uno, siempre vigilada. A la hora del descanso, o la comida, nos reúnen a todos, pasan lista, nos suben juntos al comedor y cuando termina el tiempo de comida, bajamos todos juntos siempre vigilados por los superiores. A la salida te hacen pasar por unos escáner para ver si llevas algo. No te dejan entrar
 - more...
Pros
Si necesitas subsistir, porque prácticamente estás en la indigencia en España, puedes ir y alargar tu subsistencia algo más, mientras buscas otra salida.
Cons
Todos los relatados.
It's warehouse work. Keep your head down and your mouth shut. Do as you are told and everything will be fine. It's easy as long as you pay attention to what you were told to do.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No definitive quitting time
While working there is a good opportunity to enhance experience and co-operative staff. There are many other duties from other department can learn and gain experience so I believe its a good place to work.
Excellent company to work. No pressure on work. Good management who supports you. I definitely recommend professionals and fresher to work there. There are some cons but overall good company. I spent 7 years and have good memories.
Pros
Excellent environment to work
Cons
Low salary
This has become a true call center environment. HR and Management work together. A recording playback will be used to record in and outgoing calls. This is used for coaching but can used against you. The minute you log in management views your every move. You might as well be on Big Brother.
Pros
If you ace the requirements of the job you will get paid. eill
Cons
Micro managed, clique, very political.
A Ingram é uma empresa complexa , mas organizada dentro do plano estratégico definido .
Pros
Possui grande capacidade econômica
Cons
Certa inflexibilidade
When I was working at Ingram Micro i liked the fact how it was very productive and the people were very helpful & respectful with one another, the supervisors were very kind & understanding as well. The only thing that I didn’t like was that there was a lot of overtime & I felt like I didn’t have a life outside of work.