Ingram Micro Employee Reviews

good place to work
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 April 2018
The day began with a meeting between the superviser and the workers and assignments were handed out. We then went to our designated product zones that we were given keeping safety in mind and cleanliness. As the product boxes entered the line we would scan it using the rf gun and pick the order as shown on the scanner.
Ok job
Distribution Centre Associate(Contract) (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC2 April 2018
job was boring and labor intensive, good for temporary workers
company is great offered to pay for more education. I decided to change career paths. O
Pros
full time
Cons
heavy
A good company to start your career
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 March 2018
Ingram Micro is one of the best companies to work for while you are in school. You get plenty of hours to work without any kind of rush. The co-workers are really cheerful.
Good experience
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Contractual) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 March 2018
Manager was a good team player
Working environment was above Ontario standards
Proper training was provided before starting the job
Multi-cultural
No-racism
Pros
Good place for new comers for quick adjustment
Cons
Short job span as business have many ups & downs
Good job for beginning and middle of career
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 March 2018
Vendor marketing activities makes this a fun job to work at. Pretty good benefits package and flexible hours. Pay is not the greatest. Most people are pretty hard workers. HR and IT department are very weak. Overall a good place to work but not to retire.
Free lunches regularly.
Receptionist/Admin assistant Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 March 2018
It was a pleasure to work at Ingram Micro. I made many friends while working. My co-workers and I get along well. At Ingram they care about their employees. I enjoyed the time i was there.
Pros
Free samples
Cons
Too far from home
a typical day at work
Associate (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC4 March 2018
It is a big company but in my opinion they do not reward to hard workers enaugh. They pay less than other companies like that but if you need to book a day off, you can do it when you want and it is ok for them.
Company without stable structure
Cost Override Representative - Accountant II (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region19 February 2018
Work is not that hard
People were approachable and friendly. I enjoyed my stay there because of the people I worked with.
Management is not that stable
busy environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC1 February 2018
A company that ships out electronic devices with different areas to work like order picking, void fill, filling trucks and sometimes packing boxes and loading skids for orders in the shipping department.
Horrible place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC24 January 2018
This place was a joke to work for. They fired me 3 days before christmas, for just cause reasons, after i had just put in weeks of over time to compensate for the christmas rush.
Ingram Micro
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 January 2018
I enjoyed my time there, it was a good environment, very clean, nice people, room for advancement, good management, would work there again. HR is sketchy, as they get their check from Ingram, I remember Allison being absolutely awful and smiling as she handed out our lay off forms.
Pros
rewards, people, work
Cons
hours
productive and fun places
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 January 2018
i enjoyed that job because of the working environment. i learned how to co-operate with other employees and maintain relations with them. management of this company is very good and effective.
Pros
free launch
Fast paced environment and best place to gain experience/education with regards to technologies etc
Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 January 2018
I had the best of work experience here that made me develop skills to multi-task and learn new things in minimum time. Sometimes the work may be overwhelming, but I had great team members that helped me improve. The management were very helpful that they always offered an open door assistance that I could rely on.
Pros
Learn new things daily
Cons
extremely long hours during end year
Fun at work place
Order Posting and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 December 2017
Lots of fun and flexible working hours.firendly environment. Easy job
FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness.
Pros
flexible
Great work envrionment
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 December 2017
Typical day at work is occupied picking, packing and shipping orders
Inventory check is done on a monthly basis
Workplace culture was very good
Most enjoyable part of the job was tea
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Friendly and helpful managment team and fun place to work at
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 December 2017
I have been associated with Ingram micro for 5 years. I have learnt a lot from my managers and supervisors I started as a machine operator. I am a operations specialist now all thanks to my coworkers and management teams! KUDOS
Enjoyed working here.
Shipper/Inventory Control Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  88 Foster Crescent22 November 2017
Fairly straight forward and you had a chance to advance in the workplace. Great benefits and rewards, recognition, good people to work for. Some of the supervisors are jerks, but, most are great.
Old fashion Culture conflicts with company's mission statement
Marketing Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 November 2017
Hard working culture in general
lots of pointer pointers whenever issues arise
old fashion way of management
same for work culture, too heavy
overwhelming amount of work without balance.
its all about getting that last dollar.

Quarter's end - Christmas holidays are spent doing long hours awaiting that one deal we all know will not make a difference on the books.

meeting new people over the phone or email
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours at quarter's end
Large organization, little support
Senior Market Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 September 2017
Work from home policy was lifted and commuting to Mississauga wore heavily. Very little collaboration between departments which created an environment with plenty of silos
Pros
Industry leader
Cons
very siloed
Review Summary
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 June 2017
Not the best place to work, i strongly recommend that you look eslewhere. That make claims that are not true. zero work life balance. until they catch up to the modern era they will continue to have massive churn.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ingram Micro. Our community is ready to answer.