Ingram Micro Employee Reviews

Found 137 reviews matching the search See all 1,614 reviews
Sweat shop
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 February 2019
Ingram micro is a horrible place to work. Many accidents occur. They often changed shifts last minute and expect you to live your life around their needs. Job security here is no existent. Working at ingram is just as bad as amazon
safe and productive working environment
Fast worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 February 2019
Working at Ingram Micro was really very good. I was in Cloud Blue department where I used to check the products like cell phones, laptops, printers etc. and fixing the problems and then writing the information about product. All the team members were very helpful. My supervisor always understand any kind of problem. Also, I made a lot of good friends. As it was a warehouse, so it was our duty to be alert all the time. I was always punctual to work. The most enjoyable time was the break time where we all friends used to sit together and made memories. Overall, working at Ingram was very responsible and productive job.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
was very hectic in boxing week as we worked 10 hours a day with scanners.
free snacks OT busy season
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga Valley, ON14 February 2019
12 hr shift busy season 13 days straight.
Job easy hardest part of job seeing people do nothing
and they fire people who work hard. we TV smart sat free coffee and hot chocolate
Pros
free coffee hot chocolate
Cons
short break 15 minutes x 2 and 1 x 30 minutes . contract staff
work with fun
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 January 2019
working environment is excellent people working here is really good and caring people. upper management panel is very humble and always keeps their associates motivated to achieve the daily target with easy and simple way. i didn't find any burden in my 8:30 hr daily schedule. it's renowned company with great people. Best work place i have ever seen.
good place to work ,learn new skills
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  88 foster drive6 January 2019
typical day: busy
what i learned: stay away from gossips
management: supervisor & team lead care about the job to be done on time& they are friendly & good
workplace cluture: mixed (racist & non racist)
hardest part of job: no good training & information of job
enjoyable part: thanks to god going home without accident & issues.
Pros
friendly environment
More productivity and fun environment
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 December 2018
More online order delivery done by this company.More employees are working in different shift they have gain good RF operating experience which is used in other company in same manner.
Pros
occasionally free lunch
Its big company
Distribution Centre Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 December 2018
I had a good times in this company the management are professionals and the coworkers are helpful but the work sometimes hard because its heavy they have overtimes at the end of year.
Good job
Shipper/Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 November 2018
great place to work great enviroment with very very helpful managers and supervisors and the staff are very knowledgeable. I very thougroughly enjoyed my time there
Great people to work with
SENIOR ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 October 2018
This is a fast pace job but worth it if you don`t mind it. The people make this company. Great workplace. There is a lot of training to keep you updated in your field.
Fun workplace with good co-workers
Distributive Center Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 September 2018
I start of the day with putaway in which I replenish products at the aisles. Then when I'm done I proceed to picking the customer's orders or some other task I'm told to do so. It's a workplace I can communicate with different people by having the same goal of satisfying our customers.
Poor leadership
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 September 2018
The company overall is an operations slave driver with very little recognition and poor salaries. Big talk from the execs with lots of lies. Employees are motivated to leave ingram. The few execs are motivated to keep salaries low and encourage poor performance to drive this initiative especially in operation and sales related roles.
Pros
great team and work ethic on the sales floor
Cons
motivation for most is to leave Ingram Micro
Short but enjoyable experience, would work there again for the summer next year too
Logistics Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 September 2018
I worked the normal shift which was from 12:30 pm to 9:00 pm at the Ingram Micro Distribution Centre. I would mainly just pick and scan products. Amount of scans was fairly light at the beginning of the shift but near the end got very busy on some days. Everyone around you is very nice and easy to get along with, they are always willing to lend a hand if you're having problems if you ask. Supervisors are also nice and friendly. You are on your feet constantly and are not allowed to sit anywhere within the facility or you could receive a warning about unsafe behaviour. Body may be sore at the end of the day depending on the department you work in.
Pros
Two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch
Cons
Late shifts, constantly on your feet
At ingram micro its really fun over their
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 August 2018
Working at ingram micro is really best thing for me, everybody over their is very professional. They are always concern about everyone's safety. Working environment is really good.
A fun culture working with great individuals
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 August 2018
A great work, life balance. The people there genially care for each other. Management practices on open door policy. Its an enjoyable place to work, even though its a fast paced working environment.
Pros
Great work like balance and a fun loving culture
Cons
Job security, restructuring layoffs occur annually
ok
Logistics & Solutions Manager & Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 August 2018
ok to work for, however they are misguided in the direction they want to take the company.nothing else to say so take it as it is, and hopefully they get better.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Terrible Executive Management and direction
productive fast paced stressful work environment
Area Manager Shipping (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 July 2018
fast paced work environment with big fluctuations in staffing depending on seasons and quarter ends. Upper management tends to make decisions with no other input and tends to constantly firefight instead of offering proactive solutions.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Opportunity to learn. Good company culture.
Vendor Program Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 July 2018
Fast paced environment, but plenty of opportunities to be involved in new projects. Good company culture. Work/life balance. Great location. Competitive benefits.
Pros
Diversity of work, never boring
Cons
Stress on the job
Cool place to work without any pressure. Happy to work.
Web and Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region20 July 2018
It's a fun workplace, you can meet many different people and personalities, you will learn from them and you can enjoy their company. Its kind of second home for me, stepping stone and a good place to be.
productive work area
Material Handler & Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 July 2018
great company to work for friendly staff well managed, if you have a problem doors are always open to talk about any concerns, only problem is you get hired on contract
Work friends
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 July 2018
Very easy going co - workers was also a friendly enviornment. i learned how to use a rf and load boxes properly with good form . Ingram micro also taught me how to wrap skids properly with good posture .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ingram Micro. Our community is ready to answer.