Infrastructure Ontario Employee Review

View all Infrastructure Ontario reviews

It all depends on who your manager is and what you are looking to get out of this experience
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 January 2017
The company restructures frequently and I stopped learning new things about a year in.The salary/benefits, work/life balance and culture is fair, depending on your department/division.

Speaking from only my experience, my manager was not the greatest. When we were both challenged to effectively communicate with one another I found this individual to be insensitive and disingenuous.

Like any potential position you take a risk. If what's important to you is doing some engaging work on meaningful projects for the province of Ontario then take a chance. If it's important to you to work in a place that has a strong culture of collaboration, positive relationships and developed managers than this place may not be the place for you.

Other Infrastructure Ontario Employee Reviews

Okay workplace
undisclosed (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2018
Great work/life balance, and the people are simply amazing. This is a good place for individuals looking for stability, but would not recommend this for professional growth. Career growth is very limited (mostly based on seniority and internal relations)
Don't apply for an admin position unless you want to stay an admin
Administrative Assistant/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2018
It's a decent place to work if you're anything but an admin. No room for advancement for most admin positions, no job training, no promotions, but it's has a decent pension and OK benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infrastructure Ontario. Our community is ready to answer.

Infrastructure Ontario Reviews by Location