InfoVista Employee Reviews

Well managed organization
Sr. Vice President Global Alliances & Channels (Current Employee) –  Plano, TX7 February 2018
Well managed business that has created enterprise and share holder value. Company has grown both organically and acquisition offering employees variety of technologies and functions to work on.
Generally OK
Someone (Current Employee) –  Guildford, Surrey20 September 2017
Company has some interesting products but is suffering recently from acquisition pains. If it can get through this period of major change then it will most likely do well.
Not to sure...
Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  Ashburn Hills, VA11 April 2017
This company is new due to they just acquired our company and laid a percentage of workers off shortly after purchasing. So, at this point I am not sure about thus company.
Very good place to work
Senior Solutions Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL19 January 2017
Overall it is a good place to work. Company was pressed to grow too quickly and this resulted in a lost of Sales focus in a highly competitive market.
Pros
Flexible hours and work locations
Cons
lack of vision
Wonderful workplace with huge opportunity for learning
Sr. HR Executive (Former Employee) –  Kochi, Kerala18 May 2016
* The team was very supportive
* Had difficulties when the IT recession came
* Learned to be multi skilled
* I was an integral part of the recruitment team
productive and fun place to work before infovista bought ipanema
Inside Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  London28 March 2016
5.5 hours of cold calling per day, 20 50 vito emails per day, I learned a new way of prospecting C Level directors by reading vito selling, my manager was based in France. So I did not get much interaction with her. The team in the UK was great, helped me ad coached me to be a better inside sales rep.

The hardest part of the job was that I was only allowed to pitch CIO and CTO, my manager in france would not accept a meeting unless I had a valid reason for the meeting (i.e referral from CIO or CTO).

The most enjoyable part of the job was the team I worked with in the UK and being able to attend the events that I helped by getting companies to attend
Bon environnement de travail
Technicien Informatique Senior (Former Employee) –  Les Ulis, A812 November 2015
Collaborateurs globalement sympathiques, sauf évidemment quelques personnes difficiles comme on peut en trouver ailleurs...
Pros
le CE
Cloud , virtualisation
Administrateur Système, Réseau, Virtualisation (Former Employee) –  Les Ulis, A824 February 2015
c'est trop bien comm éxprérience .j'ai appris beaucoup chose dans le domaine de cloud et virtualisation .
Great company and management
South Europe Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Madrid, MD25 September 2012
Starting from scarch start up company is always a great challenge. Creativness, team work and strong customer orientation was the daily culture at InfoVista and the key factor for its success. All InfoVista team made it possible and for me it has been a pleasure to be part of the team.
Pros
company values
Cons
cofee machine