Infosys

Canada131 reviews

Found 131 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,889 reviews
onsitesalaryprojectbalancetechnologyprocessopportunitylife

Great workplu

Awesome workplace!If your project is interesting you'd have fun. Overall, decent pay and valid recognition, ample opportunities and there's an Ocean to learn.

it's good

The work-life balance of Air Canada is very excellent. On average, an employee works 35 hours a week which is very best according to the industry standards. The industry standard is around 40 hours. Air Canada offers holidays to their employees so they can chill and work with total effort. And when an employee has to work more than 40 hours Air Canada pays 1.5 times the salary. It is a job where they also support the employee’s family. The manager is also supportive

Insights into Infosys

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • General feeling of work happiness
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager

Progressive

We will be up to date in the market but underpaying. They need to pay as per the market standards. Learning wise it's great place. Overall satisfactory

I was initially excited for the opportunity to transition into tech and sure, that is an option at Infosys for some. After completing my onboarding training, they didn't have any projects for the location in my offer letter and they wanted me to relocate for projects. Without relocating, I sit around and upskill through training modules all day and haven't had a single project thus far and it's been nearly 1 year now. I have tech and years of work experience, yet no projects are available. Managers are terrible at communicating and no one cares about your development. Unless you are struggling to make ends meet, steer clear from this place. Sketchy as it gets.

Productive and Innovative place to work

Productive and Innovative place to work. Lots of different projects and technologies to work from and they have introduced different streams which would be helpful for candidates.

Its an average company to work for.

Management needs improvement and has to be more professional. Low salary as per the market standard and long working hours. Comparatively, they provide better job security.

Official response from Infosys

20 September 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Please know that we greatly appreciate and value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your words on to the leadership team.

Very professional specialists

I have just received a job offer, but interview was very well organized. There were several specialists asked different tasks and problems. I was really enjoyed from interview.

Zero work to life balance

Very poor workforce management. They worry is only about profit. Employees are treated just like machines. Nobody listen to your problems. Work work work...

Pros

Quaterly project party fund

Cons

No worklife balance. Zero care for employees

Good Indian IT company

Good work culture even though the workload might be high sometimes. They provide a good onsite opportunities if you have the right skill set. A lot of career growth can happen if your delivery manager is happy with you.

Nice work

nice work . Can be streaching at times . Need to increase pay with experience . Nice work life balance . Depends on the project you are into . Hardest part of the job is to move up the ladder .

Pros

Ample to learn

Cons

No pay raises

Good place to start your career with.

It's a good company which follows a process and management that owns every decisions. You get decent hikes if you showcase your work to managers and clients, but if you are vocally poor and not smart enough, juniors could take your place soon.

Excellent work life balance, very organised management. Global experience.

I worked here for 8 years. I had an amazing life, learnt a lot of things, very cooperative culture, excellent work-life balance. Only reason I had to leave was salary.

Super

Nice to work here! One of the greatest company in the world. Will get a chance to work different technologies. I will recommend if you wanted to learn new technologies here

Slow growth, employees are just resources to increase revenue

Low compensation, Policies focusing on increasing revenue with almost no focus on employee satisfaction. Only thing that matters is client satisfaction. Employees are treated as worthless resources with no mechanism to address their concernsWould not recommend.

Fun place to work

- Fun place to work- Great campus and lots of onsite amenities- Team building activities- Onsite opportunities and options to switch to other business units or other locations

Pros

Amenities, Food Court, Transport

Cons

Can get stuck on a long offshore project without option to move

Bad Management

Company is good but manager sitting in company make it worse. They will suck every ounce of your blood. Countless weekend and holidays work with out compensation is regular with leave lapse policy

Pros

No Pros

Cons

Long Hours, No promotion

Not recommended.

- Less salary compare to market rates. - Not good work culture, no appreciation of work.- No chances of promotion.- No proper appraisal.I will not recommend to anyone.

Very Very low salary

Very Very low salary-there is no yearly compensation hike. No work life balance. There is no motivation. Keep asking us to enhance the skill but not much opportunity.

Pros

Na

Cons

Very Very Very low salary

Uncommunicative management, unclear expectations, low pay

We are trained for two months prior to being put "on bench". The training is very fast. If you keep up, great. If not, oh well. Once training is complete and you are assigned to your manager, good luck getting a hold of them. Infosys asks it's new employees to be "proactive" in getting in touch with their up-line however, if the up-line responds is a crapshoot. There are entirely too many places for things like work history and education experience to be kept up with. Their intranet has so much sprawl it's almost unnavigable. Communication from the people who can actually help you get on a project is very difficult to start and maintain. Expectations are not clearly laid out

Pros

You start earning vacation time and sick leave right away, You are eligable for health insurance right away

Cons

Low pay, Unclear expectations, Poor communication, Too much busy work in the form of "training" on their internal platform

Good company to work for

One of the biggest employer in IT, you have option to explore and experiment if you have zeal. You can get caught up in a lot of processes and hassles though since its a big company.

Pathetic Company to Work

This company is only good in bringing slaves on-site, Managers have no knowledge about work being doneYou are expected to slog 18-20 Hours a Day. Impossible deadlines to achieve, sales and delivery teams are not aligned HR Department is only for name sake.Avoid this company at all cost.

Pros

On-site

Cons

Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement