Information Mediary Corporation Employee Reviews

Work Culture
Controller (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON24 July 2018
Management was willing to allow for growth and skill improvement. Management provided a open work environment and helped employees transition between jobs when wanted.
Fun and friendly place to work
Overseas Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON1 April 2018
A typical day at work includes working with awesome colleagues , being taught by knowledgeable co-workers and welcomed into a great and fun job culture.
Product development, support designer with ideas, Our team like family
Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  2259 Gladwin Crescent, Ottawa,ON, Canada K1B 4K916 December 2017
I have different responsibilities in my company, every day I have to Test, Verify & Troubleshoot & Repair RFID readers because it is one of our main products, in addition to that solve electromagnetic radiation for our devices, support designer with ideas, design and Build Prototypes, Product development like ecap, readers & probes, some times I have to Troubleshoot and Repair electro/mechanical equipment and Machines for our production line.
Our management team are very skilled and provide a certain level of leadership to carry the team to high level.
Our team like family, we support each other to solve company problems, We celebrate someone’s birthday, go restaurant together.
I enjoy my work, and I didn’t have hard time to solve any problem.
The most enjoyable part of my job is Troubleshoot and solve hard problems.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Information Mediary Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3