Informatica

Informatica Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
The company treats its employees very well. Always willing to assist in helping you build your career, from opening positions based on where you want to work next, to provide the training needed for you to be successful.

The company is in a process of transformation, therefore there are a lot of challenges and also difficulties.
Leader in 6 Gartner's magic quadrants, growing steadily, good visibility in the market. Lots of small competitors try to eat at it without success, Exceptionnal R&D invetsments. Very competitive commission plans. Overall a strong vendor with excellent benefits, cool offices and modern courses academy.
Good place to work. Work life balance and very good benefit package. Work hours are flexible and feel safe to be in a company like informatica. I liked to work here.
Official response from Informatica
21 December 2018
Thanks for the feedback and sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees.

Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!
Overall it's really a good company to start your career and work with. New technology everyday and lot of scope for learning.
Great learning experience and training.Freindly atmosphere and good opportunities for taking more responsibillity.
Pros
freindly atmosphere
Cons
work on weekends