Infor

Infor Employee Reviews

A typical day is fast paced and constant juggling of priorities. There are some good tenured staff that are good to work with as there are managers. The company is growing and constantly changing.
Cons
Company trying to expand into new markets with product that does not fit those unique requirements. Sold rapid implementation that had never been done before as turnkey low cost effort.Internal silos prevented a successful approach to meet the challenges created by the sales team.
Cons
Lack of direct line support and infighting at senior levels.
The company is an innovative, fast-paced, and results driven private company. If asked I would definitely work there again as I was part of the IT Team.
- Great team - Well Organized and Career focused management - Learned a great deal about overall healthcare industry, various QA aspects and Management role - Allows several flexibilities including work from home
workplace culture is good. A lot of resources available but not for external training Management is good The company is so big that sometimes you feel like you don't know anything outside of your team/product.
Pros
team, good company, some room for vertical movement
Cons
Salary increase and job title don't change that easily
I recommend to others to experience what it is like to work in a big and well-structured organization. Working at Infor has been a great experience. It's a big organization. You will find multitudes of smart software and applications that cover various industries.
Infor as an employer provides most of the employee's needs. Infor provides great learning opportunities via in-house training, web-based training and university like experience in our Minnesota base Infor University. As a technical consultant we are trained to be professionals and to adapt quickly to technological advancement based on customer's needs.
Pros
Flexible time of work, Work from home
Cons
Different shifts based on the working hours of our client, must always be ready to respond to client's emergency needs
great employees product challenges in new products customer issues due to lack of investment in old products high turnover in sales
Cons
turnover
like the job, cant say anything bad, if wasnt downsized would probably still be there i liked being able to work from home, I did an honest days job, tried to help as much as possible
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Infor?
Typical enterprise software company on growth trajectory.