Info-Tech Research Group

Info-Tech Research Group Employee Reviews

Employee centric

Wouldn’t hesitate for a moment to recommend this company. Info-Tech has a laid back vibe to it but still manages to maintain its professionalism. Even the management are fun to work with.

Everyone here loves what they do

Info-Tech is a very inspiring and motivational company to be a part of. During my time working here I was amazed with the culture of the company, the kindness of everyone around me, and how many of my coworkers seemed to love what they do. I looked forward to coming into work each day.

Best management team hands down

Best management team I've ever worked with. Wonderful co-workers. Plenty of support and help. A successful business that has been a major contender within the industry for almost 4 decades. Exciting, interesting work.

Two thumbs up

-smart people who are fun to work with -much, much better work/life balance than in the past... ok to leave for dr appointment or errands, at past jobs, these were things that could have gotten me fired -strong but caring leadership

Plenty of exposure to help you grow

You get a lot of great exposure and traction to cool projects and you can take on as much ownership as you want. This is the perfect place for someone who is ambitious and energetic and eager to learn and lead.

So far, so good

There’s a lot going on, which means the hours go by quickly.The people are friendly and helpful.My manager is very kind and has gone above and beyond to make me feel welcomed and appreciated.The pay is good and benefits kicked in right away without any hassle on my part.The environment is very professional and respectful (no issues of favoritism or discrimination that I’ve seen).

My experience at Info Tech

I don’t want to discount anyone else’s review on this site or say that “you should only believe the good reviews” or “everyone who wrote a bad review is crazy/wrong/etc.” I don’t think that’s fair and I also don’t think that’s the purpose of sites like these. All I want to do is give my honest account of my experience at the company so hopefully anyone reading this can take all the reviews together and get a better picture of the company overall.Whether you believe me or not is up to you, but if I’m being completely honest, then I would say there’s a lot more pros to working at Info Tech than cons. In fact, from my experience, there have only been pros to working here.It’s a fantastic company with a unique, people-centric culture that treats employees fairly.They pay you what you’re actually worth and don’t try to undervalue your contributions to the company’s success.The people who work here are (for the most part) talented, professional, kind people who are great at their jobs. No one ever gets hired just because they know someone in management. Or, at least, if that ever was the case, then they were also extremely qualified for the position as well.It’s easy to find a happy balance between work and personal life. My work hours have never bled over into my personal life, and I leave the expectations at the office.Management is great about seeking out employee feedback and making real changes based on what we have to say. Constructive criticism is never taken personally, and it’s created an environment of complete honesty and transparency that’s something I think every -

Great company

Adaptable and agile organization; unabated growth since inception; does not follow standard dogmas of what is right or wrong formulas for growth; ambitious and talented management team and consultants; unique strategy; competitors are left behind in our dust; professional work environment; very supportive and open culture.

They’ve done a complete 180 in the last year

I have seen a lot of transition within Info-Tech in the last year. The new leadership that's in place is second to none in my opinion. I feel completely confident in the direction we are headed. The culture has changed 180 degrees with a focus on supervision, staff development, and providing high quality services.

An amazing experience; 100% worth it

Amazing experience: learn more than you thought possible, supportive coworkers, excellent supervision, great benefits, and incredibly rewarding. Would highly recommend, especially for someone early in their career. It looks great on a resume, as they are known for providing high quality services to clients. You can pretty much write your own ticket after working here a year.

Help Desk Analyst

-extraordinary training and support-strong leadership culture -work/life balance -competitive salary -open to hearing ideas from employees-friendly coworkers -reasonable company policies-no drama

I often miss it

Work-life balanceThe work-life balance at ITRG is good for the most part. There were weeks where additional hours were required, but it wasn’t the norm.Pay The pay is generous. My starting salary was much higher than industry standard and hard workers consistently see the fruits of their labor reflected in their paychecks. Job security and advancementIn terms of job security, I would say ITRG rarely fires an employee without just cause. I personally never saw it happen and from my experience with management I can’t imagine them ever doing it. ManagementIn general, the managers at ITRG are very caring and compassionate. They have high expectations and don’t accept anything less, but they’re also understanding and easy to talk to if you’re having issues in your personal life.CultureCollaboration is encouraged and it’s very much a team environment.OverallOverall, my experience working at ITRG was very good. I enjoyed my time with the company and there is much I miss about working here.

Really good for gaining experience

Info-Tech looks real good on my resume. They take good care of junior employees. Sometimes the structure was a little wonky but it worked. It was a good start to an exciting career move for me.

Highly recommend

Management transparency of information to staff members is very good. Coworkers work as a team and are almost like family. I highly recommend working here.

Solid job security

I get to work with the best group of co-workers I have ever had. I work for an executive team that cares about the future of the company and its employees. I know Info-Tech Research will provide adequate job security. It’s what’s really needed coming off the tail end of a world wide pandemic.

Good

Good time off policy and offers employees the ability to advance rapidly up the ladder. Management care equally about the well-being of both clients and employees. Info-Tech is the epitome of people centric. They’ll bend over backwards to make sure you’re treated right.

Review

The company is heading in a positive direction. Infotech isn’t perfect but the past year has seen a lot of improvements. I both agree and disagree with a good number of reviews on this platform. In my opinion some of the negatively charged reviews are exaggerated but I’ll just leave it at that.

Much better than other companies I’ve worked for

My experience at other companies has been much more volatile than the last few years I’ve experienced here at ITRG. Even during periods where there’s more work to be done, there’s never an expectation that employees have to shoulder the burden of longer hours or poorer mental health to get it done.

Can’t complain

I’m not about to grand stand and write a glowing review about how “amazing” this company is. It’s okay. It pays decent enough and there’s room for advancement. I didn’t encounter any butt-holes either. This company served as a stepping stone to bigger and better things.

I’m proud to work for Info-Tech

I’ve been with the team for a little more than 2 years now. I’ve seen the good, the bad and the ugly, but at the end of the day I’m proud to be an employee here at Info-Tech Research Group. I love how everyone pulls together when they really need to and while there are improvements that need to be made to make Info-Tech better than it already is, our ability to band together as a team when it counts more than makes up for any of our current shortcomings in my opinion.

Good leadership

Wouldn’t mind a pay raise sometime down the road but I can’t complain. Management has an open door policy and they’re supportive when it comes to answering questions and providing resources to do your job more effectively.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Info-Tech Research Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement